Anyone take Kratom to deal with tren sides?????

reichn54

I am about to start my next cycle, and I'm still doing research and finalizing my cycle.

So far its looks like

400-500mg of sustanon 350 e2d or 200-300mg of test e once a week(still unsure)

500-600mg of masteron e e2d

50-75mg of tren a eod

Im still unsure whether or not I will run the mast and tren at the same time

or run the mast for the first 10 wks and the tren a for the last 10 wks and test the whole 20 wk cycle

Any recommendations on my cycle is greatly appreciated

Has anyone used Kratom while on tren to help with aggression and pain from injections ?

I know people can abuse this herb and it can fuck you up like opioids, but taken in small doses to lessen aggression sounds like a very useful tool

especially since i work with people everyday and I really dont want to get irritated and tell my friends and family to fuck off or yell at red lights.

I was pretty aggressive on my previous cycle of 525mg sustanon wk and 500mg of mast e wk for 16wks , but learned how to deal with it, I was pretty aggressive on the road in traffic and almost got in a few fights because i had such a short fuse.

I am just preparing myself for tren and the potential for getting irritated at everything.

Thanks for the help

24 years old
5'9
208lbs
3rd cycle
purpose: cutting

Last edited:
Can you share your stats with us? age, weight, blood work, cycle history, goals etc?

could work, but it also could not.

if you get that aggressive from masteron @ at a moderate dose i dont think you should touch tren. thats also very little tren you'll barely see anything if you run it alongside those other compounds at that dose.

i will still never understand why guys run high test, then stack it with dry non aromatizing compounds in an attempt to look lean and hard. i dont care how good you have your estrogen under control you will still hold water at higher doses of test.

my first go with tren ace was 700mg a week with 175mg test prop a week. and i was a bit more aggressive, but i was way more aggressive when i doubled up on my test.

if i were you id TRY to run test at a TRT dose (between 125-175mg a week), then add tren at 50mg ED. try that for 2-3 weeks and if you're good, psychologically, up it to 75mg ED or add in some masteron prop @ 100mg EOD.

350mg tren a week, 350mg masteron a week, and 150mg of test a week is a fucking solid but mild cycle since aggression is your main concern.

good luck

could work, but it also could not.

if you get that aggressive from masteron @ at a moderate dose i dont think you should touch tren. thats also very little tren you'll barely see anything if you run it alongside those other compounds at that dose.

i will still never understand why guys run high test, then stack it with dry non aromatizing compounds in an attempt to look lean and hard. i dont care how good you have your estrogen under control you will still hold water at higher doses of test.

my first go with tren ace was 700mg a week with 175mg test prop a week. and i was a bit more aggressive, but i was way more aggressive when i doubled up on my test.

if i were you id TRY to run test at a TRT dose (between 125-175mg a week), then add tren at 50mg ED. try that for 2-3 weeks and if you're good, psychologically, up it to 75mg ED or add in some masteron prop @ 100mg EOD.

350mg tren a week, 350mg masteron a week, and 150mg of test a week is a fucking solid but mild cycle since aggression is your main concern.

good luck

Dry compounds? Wet compounds?

If your e2 is in control you will not retain any extra water.
This doesn't make any sense.
The reason why a person retains water is because their estrogen gets too high.

If you weren't on a cycle and your estrogen was normal would you retain water? No
If you are on a cycle and your AI has you at the same estrogen level why would you retain?

Water retention is a side effect of high estrogen not normal estrogen.

Chappie, Laddie...

SOME fluid retention..and I m not talking about looking smooth and or bloated is HOW AAS work. They enhance a muscle s ability to store water..fluid..to allow for great glycogen storage among other things. I m not bashing just informing. I ve picked up 8 pounds in 2 weeks after a forced 45 day period of no trt and no appetite. Ai s are necessary for high doses of arom. compounds or those more prone to h2o retention. I like some water as it permeates the JOINTS too...just a little info..disregard if u be in the know.

I dont buy into the whole "roid rage" theory. BUT, I will say tren can, and did for me, make one a bit easier irritated than without it. For me tho, it comes down to exercising self controil. I teach my kids to think b4 they react, and I try to practice what I preach. I ran 50tren a eod first time and did fine with it. At the end, last few weeks of blast I stepped the tren up to 50 ed. You should be fine man. Remeber, it truly is a case of mind over matter. Dont be a DICK!!
Welcome to Ology!!
Good luck!!

I wonder if Kratom would assist in the sleep killing side effect.

Roid rage is BS-they magnify who u are in that if ur an ass ur a bigger asshole and so on.

All the above is true be cool breath relax . The last time i lost my shit i was on cycle and a guy nearly ran me off the road then preceded to yell at me flipping me the bird while i was riding my r6 to work so i caught the guy ripped of his side mirror kicked in his door until he pulled over go of my bike stood on the bonnet of his car kicked in the front windscreen then ripped it of the car and pulled him out of the car and took his keys .all while about 6 kids and a few parent's waiting for the local school bus watched on in horror i was in such a rage that i didnt notice them at all . Not only did i embarrasse myself i scared a bunch of kids and made a total dick of myself that cost me a few $$$$ and 300 hours community service just relax dont make yourself look like a dick becuse if you lose it it can land you in alot of shit

Last edited:
Back