Anyone watch UFC Friday?

Phatbastard

Knowledge Equals Results
Wtf is with that decision? I Just cought a glimpse of the press comfrence when Dana called up the comissoner to answer questions but thats all I saw!

WTF did he say I have been watching all day for a repeat and havn't seen it yet?

Yeah I saw it and about threw my TV out the window. The match has officially been called a draw. There will be a rematch to see who fight Joseph B. No matter who wins the rematch, I'm going with my local 916 boy Joseph. Those guys from Urijah's camp are phenomenal. I was in there a few months ago and watched Meisha Tate train for a bit. She is incredible!

Yeah I saw it and about threw my TV out the window. The match has officially been called a draw. There will be a rematch to see who fight Joseph B. No matter who wins the rematch, I'm going with my local 916 boy Joseph. Those guys from Urijah's camp are phenomenal. I was in there a few months ago and watched Meisha Tate train for a bit. She is incredible!

Thanks steve. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen in this sport! Good maybe they will fix the judging.

Thanks steve. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen in this sport! Good maybe they will fix the judging.

I really hope they install a half point system too. That would lead to more sudden death rounds (depending on what geographical commission is in charge) and more rematches.

u guys see how good Ronda Rousey was last nite holy shit that an awesome fight

Damn did I miss a fight? What network?
I love the chick fights there aggressive trying to prove them selves. I can't wait for the womens division to grow more there fun to watch.

u guys see how good Ronda Rousey was last nite holy shit that an awesome fight

Freakin' incredible! Meisha said in a pre-fight interview that she wasn't worried about Ronda's armbar... guess she was wrong! I wish Gina would come back to the game.

Back