anyone work 10-6?

trackster03

I work from 10-6, 5 days a week.. I just started my summer job and am not sure how to eat this way... I am currently cutting. I run or do aerobic in the morning, then do weight lifting around 6:30..I dont know how to get my timing right on my meals.. My parents make dinner late at like 7:15-7:30 and i eat carbs then..

Aerobic

Bfast-(9:15-9:30)
1/2 C of Oatmeal w/ skim milk
1 egg, some egg whites mixed together

Snack(11:30-12:15)
1 Scoop of Whey w/ water
1 Serving of cashews
Some carrots

Lunch(2:30-3:30)
Big Salad w/ Spinach leaves and Lettuce w/ veggies and either tuna/chicken breast and lunch meat

Pre-Workout(5:15-5:30)
1 Scoop of Whey
1 Apple

LIFT

PWO-(7:15)
1 Scoop of whey and a banana

Dinner(7:45)
Some kind of meat w/ rice or noodles and veggies( I usually dont eat a lot of carbs here

Snack(10:30-11:30)
Cottage cheese

I dont know if this is spaced out properly or not...Should I take some protein before my aerobic workout in the morning??

give us some stats weight age etc and give us some macros on your diet cals carbs protein are you on cycle? need more info to better help. I will say in my opinion your not eating enough solid foods.

Since you're cutting, you should specify what kind of "meat." Depends who you talk to, but running first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is believed by some to be a very effective way to burn fat. Overall, your diet looks okay to me, but I would definitely try to increase your protein intake and be careful with the quality of the carbs that you are consuming.

I am 19, i weigh 155 and am 5'10.. I am trying to lose the last couple lbs of fat.. My BF is around 10 or a little lower.. No im not on a cycle..

Sounds like whatever your doing already is keeping your pretty lean... Up the cardio? Watch the carbs?

Not sure if you should be worried about cutting anymore at that height and weight .

I actually have been working 10am-6pm Mon-Fri for about 2 months now. I think it's great. I think your doing alright cause your eating every 2-3 hours. I wouldn't worry about puttin the food into you before your morning cardio, unless your completely out of energy. Try cuttin out the milk with oatmeal in the morning?

What do you do for your cardio? Maybe you just have to be a bit more intense with it. Try doing some 10-15 second sprints, then drop and do pushups and/or situps, rest for 30 seconds then repeat.

outlawtas2 said:
i work 6-6 and have no problem eating...just pre make all your meals and divide that every 2-3 hours.

But wouldn't your food be cold like 10 hours later? And it's pretty obvious when the food is abit liquified... signifying that it is probbably being metabolised by the growing amount of bacteria on them. I study mircobiology so yeah... I know there will be alot of them and sometimes if your immune system is weak it's very easy to get an infection especially if there's enough time for them to generate an infectious dose.

Personally though, i usually bring out 1 solid meal and 1 liquid meal (eat the solid meal first then mix up the next shake when it's time to eat) and hope to be able to come home in time to eat cooked warm food.

Microbiology? I think your overanalyzing this man. hehe

Yes, my food gets cold but I warm it up in the microwave. I usually bring enough for the day and leave whatever I'm going to eat at home, at home.

Back