Appetite stimulant

The Bionic Man

Can anyone recommend a good (OTC) appetite stimulant?
I've been feeling generally crappy lately and haven't been eating alot or eating good.
I generally get into these "vicious circles" (as I call them), where I feel like crap, so I don't go to the gym, and then because I don't go to the gym, I feel like crap.

I've heard ginger is good for appetite stimulation. can anyone confirm this?

I personally have not tried it, but I hear Medicinal Marijuana works wonders for the apetite.(Munchies):druggie: :afro:

grafix-gnc said:
inj. b-12, go to your local feedstore
Although there is no proof this stuff works to increase appetite, I use it and it certainly seems to me that it does (maybe a placebo effect?)...on a side note its also good for diluting painful injectables (ie 50ml jugs of qv enan)

Now wherez that joint?

The Bionic Man said:
Can anyone recommend a good (OTC) appetite stimulant?
I've been feeling generally crappy lately and haven't been eating alot or eating good.
I generally get into these "vicious circles" (as I call them), where I feel like crap, so I don't go to the gym, and then because I don't go to the gym, I feel like crap.

I've heard ginger is good for appetite stimulation. can anyone confirm this?
And here I thought I was the only one that ate that way . Unfortunately the only thing that seems to help me is green and smells funny......:smokepoke

ut oh! better be sure he doesnt find out about that...u heard about the last guy that was fuckin his girl rite?

btw has he stopped by here?

Thanks for the responses guys.
I've thought about B-12, but I just finished up a Test/EQ cycle, so I'd like to lay off the injections for a while.
And puffing isn't an option (not that I haven't done it before, but I want something where I can still function and work).

I realized it's just mind over matter. I forced myself to get to the gym yesterday, and had a shake upon waking this morning (whole milk, dry oatmeal, natural PB, 50 grams chocolate protein powder...yummy!). So that will kick start my metabolism, which will get my brain back in gear to continue eating and training.

Thanks to all who listened to me (sometimes you just need to hear yourself talk and you'll answer your own questions).

I haven't used **** Appetite Stimulant but what it claims is it increases appetite to gain weight on its ***** product description!

Main ingredients used are: Gentiana Lutea Root, Centaurium Erythraea, Zingiber Officinale Root, Medicago Sativa, Curcuma Longa (** product description)......... Sadly, I am not familiar with most of the ingredients so I can't say much here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used *** Appetite Stimulant but what it claims is it increases appetite to gain weight on its Amazon product description!

Main ingredients used are: Gentiana Lutea Root, Centaurium Erythraea, Zingiber Officinale Root, Medicago Sativa, Curcuma Longa (product description)......... Sadly, I am not familiar with most of the ingredients so I can't say much here.
thanks for sharing and what are your stats?

Last edited:
Back