Aprilia RSV Mille

old&stacked

blood&guts
So no one has posted here in a while and I do love bikes so I just picked up an older Aprilia RSV Mille 2001. First V Twiin 1liter sport bike and holly ahit. More than I bargained for. Torquy as fuck. Anyone else do V Twiins like Buell Ducati or olders Aprilias. Its going to get some getting used to. That bitch shakes from 30-130. Its not a hard mounted Vtwiin but minus well be lol.

I had an rc-51 back in the day.. ninja, gixxer too. Too uncomfortable for me... Looking at an m-109r now...

My buddy just picked up an RC51. Low miles. This one i picked up with 26K on the clock. I think Ill keep her for a bit and get a cruiser getting to old for sports bikes lol.

Yea I hear that... Try riding that fucker home from the gym after leg day... Ain't happening...

Yea I hear that... Try riding that fucker home from the gym after leg day... Ain't happening...

Lmfao....well right now I am ridingnit daily because gas prices here on the island are astronomical. spending about 30 a week where I was doing about 65+ a week on my Trailblazer. I travel in the SUV about an hour each way on the bike I cut that to about 35-40 min but driving in tgis fucking island is fucking nuts period. A stop sign here is a mere suggestion. I think am giving this place one more year regardless of how well am doing. I need to get back state side. I should have stayed after school but I had to listen to my crazy ass family. Oh well.

I had an 07 Buell Firebolt. Loved the handling but the motor was a turd. I ride an 08 cbr1000 now. Its like being on a jet when I open it up. I like the torque of a twin, but sport bikes now are ridiculous. Had mine dyno'ed and tuned for A/F and it put down 160hp with 84 lbs of torque. That's just stupid.

Recently purchased an 03 SV to teach my wife how to ride. Its a really good bike to learn on.

I had an 07 Buell Firebolt. Loved the handling but the motor was a turd. I ride an 08 cbr1000 now. Its like being on a jet when I open it up. I like the torque of a twin, but sport bikes now are ridiculous. Had mine dyno'ed and tuned for A/F and it put down 160hp with 84 lbs of torque. That's just stupid.

Recently purchased an 03 SV to teach my wife how to ride. Its a really good bike to learn on.

When I had an R1 i bought my ex wife an older R6. Her response was "someone needs to be the grown up in iur relationship." Hense shes an ex now.

Now yhe Aprilia seems to be pretty good 130hp and 74ft. Lbs. And it runs good. Its a daily driver for me. Last week I did close to 300 miles and I spent $25 on gas. My next bike is going to be a ZX10

comfortable: gsxr ,i have a k9 gsxr1000 fully loaded.. power commander, full exhaust system yoshimura.. and a scott stebalizer

if u seeking for power: honda CBR .. add a power commander a u flying

R1 is ok , but its sounds like a fuckin scooter at low rpm

When I had an R1 i bought my ex wife an older R6. Her response was "someone needs to be the grown up in iur relationship." Hense shes an ex now.

Now yhe Aprilia seems to be pretty good 130hp and 74ft. Lbs. And it runs good. Its a daily driver for me. Last week I did close to 300 miles and I spent $25 on gas. My next bike is going to be a ZX10

Yea a friend restored and was selling a Mille. I considered getting it for my wife, governed of course, but it was too much for her. After seeing her on the SV I'm glad we didn't go with a super sport. I wouldn't mind getting a RSV4 for my next bike but if I have the funds it will be a HB4. Got to ride one at the last trackday and that bike is phenomenal.

I used to be a commuter daily, but my riding has gotten too aggressive. I almost switched to track only, but the wife won't let me. She likes hitting the country roads out here which is fine with me cause I get to ride more.

Any pictures of the Aprilia RSV? I'm thinking of getting my first bike soon, most likely a Triumph but i'd like to see what else is out there.

Back