Are Meth-Like Sports Supplements the New "Craze"?

As someone who currently uses Craze I am saddened it's no longer available.

However-- it's not cool to put stuff in and not disclose it in the ingredients list. (I say this as someone who uses ephedrine frequently, having taken a couple ECA doses today. It just bothers me.)

Meh, I'm partial to the user's side of things. There was nothing intrinsically wrong with Craze, nor any other preworkout supplement *other* than the company's veil of secrecy surrounding their now-not-so-secret ingredient. That their product is now controversial irks me. Controversial why!?!? The product did what it said it does, and just like any other stimulant, it comes in a package of possible side effects. So what?

All I know is I ordered a bunch from the one website I found that's still stocking it.
They're selling on ebay for double the price.

Lol I remember this from 2012 the original formula, just a bunch of caffeine+phenethylamines with a weak MAO-Inhibitor = Weak/Poor Mans Speed lol

But it was good until you find out how rapid tolerance builds to the euphoria/focus it gives and it just makes you cracked out and unable to get your meals down lol

I love all those drinks but paying 40 to 50 bucks for a tub of 30 servings is expensive when you can get some of the individual ingredients that do most the work for cheaper. Unless you really like the pre work out drinks that much. I usually buy caffeine pills that are 200mgs a piece and I get DMAE and combine those two and take it and its basically just as strong but it only cost me like 10 bucks for a big supply.

I was always under the impression everyone knew pre-workouts were the only supplements that work due to being precursor to meth/stimulant freebases.

Personally don't use any as I feel they do nothing but tax the heart. I much prefer taking a simple ephedrine pill for it's appetite suppressant properties.

I think some of the pre work out drinks are bad on the liver though. I had lower liver enzyme levels with testosterone levels above 10'000 than I did when I hadn't taken steroids for over a year and was taking ever legal supplement under the sun. I think some of these supplements are pretty bad for anyone to be taking before every work out. The oxy elite pro was really strong and the main ingredient in that was in jacked 3d and I remember it was not a natural feeling at all and made my side hurt for a few days in a row like I had been taking a shit load of D-bol or something. Also I feel like if you take those drinks before every work out once you stop taking them it can cause you to not have the motivation to get into the gym anymore. I think people become reliant on them without knowing it just to get into the gym.

I think some of the pre work out drinks are bad on the liver though. I had lower liver enzyme levels with testosterone levels above 10'000 than I did when I hadn't taken steroids for over a year and was taking ever legal supplement under the sun. I think some of these supplements are pretty bad for anyone to be taking before every work out. The oxy elite pro was really strong and the main ingredient in that was in jacked 3d and I remember it was not a natural feeling at all and made my side hurt for a few days in a row like I had been taking a shit load of D-bol or something. Also I feel like if you take those drinks before every work out once you stop taking them it can cause you to not have the motivation to get into the gym anymore. I think people become reliant on them without knowing it just to get into the gym.

Oxy elite did receive a law suit from some families and a knock on the door from the FDA.

Some of their produces caused Hepatitis.

DMAA+Caffeine was the original stimulant combo in Jack3d and the Original OxyElitePro was a combo of DMAA+Caffeine+Rauwolscine (A yohimbine analogue)... Once DMAA was eventually banned in AU that's when they shifted to the Phenethylamines+Weak MAOI to give the speed like effect.

I agree with MS, the dmaa is an amazing preworkout ingredient.
I combined it with a typical eca stack and it was the first time I really understood the "fight or flight" response related to adrenaline, amazing feeling.
However, after coming off it I felt pretty depressed for 2 days with no intention of working out.

You definetly become dependent on it, although it still suprises me that their aren't many studies on dmaa - no idea why this is...

I used to live if oxyelite pro and jack3d but my mood and personality felt like it was changing for the worse so stopped it and a week later I felt so much better. What's albuterol like norsgood?

The dmaa is what was so strong. It made my hands and my feat cold when I would take it and It fucked with my blood flow.

Yep that would be the vasoconstriction from it.

I agree with MS, the dmaa is an amazing preworkout ingredient.
I combined it with a typical eca stack and it was the first time I really understood the "fight or flight" response related to adrenaline, amazing feeling.
However, after coming off it I felt pretty depressed for 2 days with no intention of working out.

You definitely become dependent on it, although it still suprises me that their aren't many studies on dmaa - no idea why this is...

I know unfortunately not many studies were done on DMAA, either it was a direct a1/a2 receptor agonist or indirect (being a norepinephrine transporter reverser). Ephedrine AFAIK also has affinity for the dopamine transporter, not just the norepinephrine transporter so it can be expected to give that amazing AKA dopamine/adrenaline rush, granted tolerance builds up to DA much faster than NA. An adrenaline rush itself isn't very amazing without dopamine.

The phenethylamines are the same, although they are not direct agonists of NA/DA receptors, rather they will reverse the monoamine transporters and dump NA/DA into the neuron, obviously with a MAO-Inhibitor they don't get broken down as fast and are able to release enough before eventually getting broken down. The only difference between phenethylamine and amphetamine is that amphetamine has a methyl group at the alpha position, allowing it to avoid breakdown by MAO whereas phenethylamine is broken down extremely rapidly.

When you use a NA/DA agonist daily you can expect to get crashes that lead into the next day etc.

I know unfortunately not many studies were done on DMAA, either it was a direct a1/a2 receptor agonist or indirect (being a norepinephrine transporter reverser). Ephedrine AFAIK also has affinity for the dopamine transporter, not just the norepinephrine transporter so it can be expected to give that amazing AKA dopamine/adrenaline rush, granted tolerance builds up to DA much faster than NA. An adrenaline rush itself isn't very amazing without dopamine.

The phenethylamines are the same, although they are not direct agonists of NA/DA receptors, rather they will reverse the monoamine transporters and dump NA/DA into the neuron, obviously with a MAO-Inhibitor they don't get broken down as fast and are able to release enough before eventually getting broken down. The only difference between phenethylamine and amphetamine is that amphetamine has a methyl group at the alpha position, allowing it to avoid breakdown by MAO whereas phenethylamine is broken down extremely rapidly.

When you use a NA/DA agonist daily you can expect to get crashes that lead into the next day etc.

During my use of ec/dmaa I also experienced clear signs of erectile dysfunction, do you believe this is down to the vasoconstriction effect?
I'm assuming this is stronger due to the combination of ephedrine/caffeine/dmaa rather than a high dose of only 1 of those substances?

Yet I also looked hard and dry, but again I can't really explain the reasoning behind this due to the lack of studies on dmaa :(

Back