are mood swings normal when resuming TRT?

SoHo

[gill]
a few weeks ago i made a big move from Israel back to the states and long story short, i didnt have access to test for exactly 2 weeks.

i was c***sing on 250mg of test for quite a while now, and today was exactly one week of being back on, having my 3rd pin of 125mg yesterday evening.

i forgot what it's like come back, but i feel that slowly i am returning back to my normal self because honestly i've been losing my mind for roughly the past 10 days. anxiety and unnecessary fears.

now as my anxiety lessens my mood swings are shining through. first i will wake up and hate my girlfriend wanting to argue with her, then i'll apologize and i will feel a sense of love towards her, the next moment i will be passing out on the couch with a ridiculous sense of hopelessness while trying to find a job, then shortly after i'll be back to my job hunt with an immense amount of motivation.

does this sound normal to you? i would imagine so because my hormones are trying to get back in the swing of things, which is what's causing all of this shit. i know what i'm doing as far as dosing goes but if someone can refresh my memory? thanks guys

Back