Are supplements while on a cycle worth taking?

How is that with the fish oil??
Considering a cycle and jusat had bloodwork done and my HDl is 0.48 when 1.00 is normal...shit I eat 20 almonds a day???
MY LDL is 3.7 which is about right.
I want to increase with Salmon & heard sardines are good fat too but you are telling me it will prevent growth...just want to know why?:)

How is that with the fish oil??
Considering a cycle and jusat had bloodwork done and my HDl is 0.48 when 1.00 is normal...shit I eat 20 almonds a day???
MY LDL is 3.7 which is about right.
I want to increase with Salmon & heard sardines are good fat too but you are telling me it will prevent growth...just want to know why?:)

New studies are showing that high amounts of fish oil are anti inflammatory. Anti Inflammatories mess with the muscle building process/system. It is likely an issue of moderation. But if one is gulping down fish oil caps like crazy, to counter the lipid problems we can get from AAS, then gains will be hindered to a certain degree, it seems.

MD has had a few articles on the studies lately.

So taking anti-inflammatories for injuries are counter productive... ice then heat would be best. I don't do the fish oil capsules but reather do almonds and fish 1-2 times a week instead or olive oil in salads.
I appreciate all your feedback)

Back