Are there any Marathoners on TRT?

Schweddy

I run marathons and ultras and am wondering if there are any other distance runners on TRT. If so, any advice or words of wisdom?

Lol what words are you after I don't really think being on trt would help or hinder you . if your looking for a little help I'd run gw 50 that will definitely help

Trt will help with muscle sparing. Long distance runners are know to have issues with low testosterone from over training. Here it the best think I can tell you from a one time professional trainer. Getting your levels up and consistent an eating properly it super important. That means a professional diet program tuned to your needs. Not just something you read somewhere. If you watch any cycling sports you will notice when they get off the bikes they go right into a trailer. What you don't know is they are taking an insulin shot and a protein shake lodged aminos and with carbs. Within minutes of getting off the bike. Before going to the podium or anything else. Food in more important

you can benefit from test suspention this will give you endurance and pep, problem is finding a good ugl none can't produce it..

Last edited:
Back