Are these hgh peptides all bullchit?

They are affective but will not compare to GH. It will give you small GH pulses when you take peps like cjc/ghrp. You have to dose it frequently, like 3-4 times a day. Running higher doses of it will give you better results, like 150mg cjc-1295 and 3-400mcg ghrp would give you a good GH pulse. These peps need to be run for a signifigant amount of time to reap the full benenfits of them, as with hgh.

I agree with this. Taking GH releasing peps can take you to around the same place 4 to 6 iu of exogeneous GH takes you. Since life extenders typically dose around the equivalent of between 1 and 2 iu of exo GH, then the GH releasing peps can take you to the same place if "anti aging" and fat loss are your goals. If muscle tissue hyperplasia is your goal, consistant with the reasoning why BBer's use it, then imho GH releasing peps won't take you there, or minimally so.

Whether you choose GH or GH releasing peps, the six month cycle is needed, as both are very slow acting.

Good luck!
---Roman

Greetings all, This is my first post so dont dog me to bad---August 2012 I started reading the forums (I have recovered from a spinal cord injury from March 2011). In November I started GHRP-6 100mcgx3 and cjc-1295 100mcgx3 per day. I have been eating about 3000-4000 calories a day with little effort, I sleep like a baby (solid 8hrs). I walk/run stairs during the day at my job and do light dumbells at home. I'm 46 5'-8" and a solid 160 -Though I have only gained 10 lbs from 150 my waist size is smaller and my neck,back,shoulders and arms are bigger.
To answer the topic at hand I believe these are not bullchit.-thanks

Back