Arimidex 1mg pre day? Did I over do it?

shainesboostin

Like the title says, I was on Test E, kick started with Dbol, and ran Arimidex @ 1mg EOD up until post cycle therapy (pct), was that over kill?

I personally dont run it unless I need it. You gyno prone or something? Using it unnecessarily can actually slow down your gains.

You can control bloat with clean eating (low salt) and lots of H2o. So unless you have gyno issues, don't run it until you need it. Unless you just want to hinder your gains for no reason.

You can control bloat with clean eating (low salt) and lots of H2o. So unless you have gyno issues, don't run it until you need it. Unless you just want to hinder your gains for no reason.

Really? :mad:

I thought Test can easily convert to estro, meaning LESS gains, the Arimidex would prevent this, thus leading to more gains?

Really? :mad:

I thought Test can easily convert to estro, meaning LESS gains, the Arimidex would prevent this, thus leading to more gains?

Estrogen is needed in the body to grow muscle just like testosterone, its just not good to have more of it than testosterone, otherwise youll get bitch tits and other sides.

Back