Arimidex. Blood test results vs symptoms?

jamessmith645

Hello guys
-25 years old
-6ft 2 15st 7lb pre cycle
-1st cycle: 250mg Test E + 250iu Hcg every 3.5 days.
-4 weeks into cycle on wednesday 13th August.
-Training since my teens but only seriously dedicated training last 2 or 3 years.

As you can see on my bloodwork my e2 is off the chain but i feel no different? Nipples are fine, joints are fine, my mood seems the same. No morning wood although didnt get that anyway.

But I also feel no real difference from the Test either. No stronger libido or energy etc but as you can see that is definitely not bunk (Not sure why its that high tbh)
Strength + weight is starting to sky rocket by the way but I am also eating 4000 calories straight from a cut.

Started Arimidex 5 days ago at 0.5mg every other day. (No difference as of yet)

So Im wondering do i not feel any different because my e2 shot up straight away with the test and hcg shots. Or have I just got to wait longer to feel its effects? (Im 26 days in)

Also has anyone ever had there e2 test that high on cycle? If so im curious to know how much arimidex it took to knock it back down?
Or have you guys just gone off symptoms regardless of blood results?

Many thanks.

Blood test from April 2018 Pre cycle

Hormones

TESTOSTERONE**21.4**nmol/L
7.6*-*31.4*

FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED)*0.459nmol/L
0.30*-*1.00*

17-BETA*OESTRADIOL55.2pmol/L
0.00*-*191.99*

SEX*HORMONE*BINDING*GLOB 32.5nmol/L****16.00*-*55.00*

PROLACTIN
343*
mIU/L 86.00*-*324.00

3 Weeks into cycle. Results

Iron Status

FERRITIN 120ug/L
30.00*-*400.00*

Cholesterol Status

TRIGLYCERIDES 1.12mmol/L
0.00*-*2.30*

CHOLESTEROL 4.3mmol/L
0.00*-*4.99*

HDL*CHOLESTEROL1.1mmol/L
0.90*-*1.50*

LDL*CHOLESTEROL2.69mmol/L****0.00*-*3.00*

NON-HDL*CHOLESTEROL 3.2mmol/L****0.00*-*3.89*

Heart Disease Risk

HDL*%*OF*TOTAL 25.58% 20.00*-*100.00*

ENDOCRINOLOGY

Thyroid Function

FREE*T3 5.88pmol/L
3.10*-*6.80*

FREE*THYROXINE 15.300 pmol/L
12.00*-*22.00*

THYROID*STIMULATING*HORMONE 1.9mIU/L
0.27*-*4.20*

TESTOSTERONE*

*146nmol/L
7.60*-*31.40*

FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED)
*5.89nmol/L****0.30*-*1.00*

17-BETA*OESTRADIOL
355pmol/L****41.00*-*159.00*

SEX*HORMONE*BINDING*GLOB 16.5nmol/L
16.00*-*55.00*

PROLACTIN
*437mIU/L 86.00*-*324.00*

Prostate Screen

PROSTATE*SPECIFIC*AG(TOTAL)0.684ug/L
0.00*-*1.40

Last edited:
Why did you start arimidex now 4 weeks into your cycle, instead of the begining of your cycle? Ai is to prevent gyno.

Last edited:
Your not taking anything to stop the aromatization, (like aromisin), your only taking arimidex, (to my understanding) this will only block the receptors but still will allow the aromatization to take place, you can still have high estrogen and estrogen will drive prolactin.
You may want to take aromisin to drastically reduce the aromatizing effects that is probably driving your prolactin.
You could take a med that targets prolactin like Gabergoline or prami, but that’s very expensive comparison to aromisin.

Your not taking anything to stop the aromatization, (like aromisin), your only taking arimidex, (to my understanding) this will only block the receptors but still will allow the aromatization to take place, you can still have high estrogen and estrogen will drive prolactin.
You may want to take aromisin to drastically reduce the aromatizing effects that is probably driving your prolactin.
You could take a med that targets prolactin like Gabergoline or prami, but that***8217;s very expensive comparison to aromisin.

Extremely wrong answer!!

Arimidex is just like aromasin as they are BOTH AI'S. there are differences between the way they work but those differences are irrelevant to this discussion. ( well actually not.. Don't ever stop taking dex at this time as you'll get estrogen rebound)!

So what's an AI do? It stops aromatization from occurring . it does NOT lower e2 blood levels. The drug is only preventing your body from gaining more estrogen due to aromatization. So you must stay on the dex, and just wait for your body to naturally eliminate the estrogen. ( probably going to be 2 weeks or so before it comes down to acceptable levels but you should start noticing a difference in 3-4 days or so).

If you're experiencing gyno then you need to take aSERM right away

Last edited:
Extremely wrong answer!!

Arimidex is just like aromasin as they are BOTH AI'S. there are differences between the way they work but those differences are irrelevant to this discussion. ( well actually not.. Don't ever stop taking dex at this time as you'll get estrogen rebound)!

So what's an AI do? It stops aromatization from occurring . it does NOT lower e2 blood levels. The drug is only preventing your body from gaining more estrogen due to aromatization. So you must stay on the dex, and just wait for your body to naturally eliminate the estrogen. ( probably going to be 2 weeks or so before it comes down to acceptable levels but you should start noticing a difference in 3-4 days or so).

Thanks man. Going to take a while to drop from 96pgml lol.

No sides whatsoever really. Seem a bit more oily all over but never suffered with acne before and no sign of it yet. Body odur a lot stronger too. Also has Anyone noticed the stares you get on cycle? Male or female. Weird as fuck feel no different whatsoever either lol.

Pct will be:
Week 1 Clomid 75mg Nolvadex 40mg
Week 2-4 Clomid 50mg Nolvadex 20mg

Haha Netflix romance is off the cards too as i feel no different with the higher E2!

Has anyone else tested that high on cycle? Curious to know what the ballpark figure is.

No sides whatsoever really. Seem a bit more oily all over but never suffered with acne before and no sign of it yet. Body odur a lot stronger too. Also has Anyone noticed the stares you get on cycle? Male or female. Weird as fuck feel no different whatsoever either lol.

Pct will be:

Haha Netflix romance is off the cards too as i feel no different with the higher E2!

Has anyone else tested that high on cycle? Curious to know what the ballpark figure is.

Ive never had anyone stare at me when Im cycling as they do not know that i am pinning, but i do get stares when i walk around in a tight tank top and yoga pants. Now when my friends do know that i am cycling i do get lots of stares out of curiosity, and admiration, i prefer to think that its out of admiration.

Pct will be:

when are you starting pct op?

Bump!

I've been retested 2 weeks after arimidex 0.5mg from a trusted source and i've gone from 355pmol to 304pmol (96pgml to 82pgml)

Test was done on Monday morning with next shot due in the evening. Last shot was thursday and last arimidex was friday.

Everyone says go by feel but surely theres a cut off point if you still feel the same?

Should also point out no libido increase, energy levels, morning wood. Only difference is increased strength.

Where would you go from here guys? 0.5mg everyday and retest in 2 weeks?

Many thanks

How sure are you the adex is real? 0.5 mg EOD for 500 test/wk should be more than enough. For some half that is enough.

In your case it didn't budge E2, so sounds like it is bunk.

And what's with the elevated prolactin? It is outside the range on both of your tests. The can result in no erections and inability to climax.

I'm not entirely sure why my prolactin is high to be honest. But its not massively outside the range and as far as I can read there's not a lot i can do about it other than more drugs.
You're right it could be bunk but its from a reputable source and their test e is obviously legit. I also have nolva on hand.

Was thinking of 0.5mg ED for two weeks and retest?

I'm not entirely sure why my prolactin is high to be honest. But its not massively outside the range and as far as I can read there's not a lot i can do about it other than more drugs.
You're right it could be bunk but its from a reputable source and their test e is obviously legit. I also have nolva on hand.

Was thinking of 0.5mg ED for two weeks and retest?

how did it go with the tweek? hows the E2 levels looking today?

Extremely wrong answer!!

How sure are you the adex is real? 0.5 mg EOD for 500 test/wk should be more than enough. For some half that is enough.

In your case it didn't budge E2, so sounds like it is bunk.

And what's with the elevated prolactin? It is outside the range on both of your tests. The can result in no erections and inability to climax.

Tankman's post along with post 4 are right on as I really think the same. Tankman is on to the adex , good or bad :dunno:

But that could be. Check that and hold your course in my opinion.
Good luck
OMM

Extremely wrong answer!!

Ya know to add here , be carful when changing any AI. If so ya gotta stick close to more BW after to find the better dose.

However its early "still "/for your body to synthesize and react.. ? .. But as this change should have time to react
But know that a high E2 can produce many more problems we don't feel much or we can tell but real and not healthy.

So no matter you must keep that " E" level within a good range ? I would NOT change AI.

Ya must always go by BW... However maybe in some other medicine it may not be 100%.
Good luck again :wavey:

OMM

Last edited:
Extremely wrong answer!!

Listen OP as Tankman brought up climax. If that.prolactin gets too high you CAN get errections
But experience anorgasmia . I've had that ooooh no frustrating yes... Work yourself to death and not cum... :wackit:

OMM

Back