Arimidex dosage, your experience.

VMFA-232

I'm doing a Test E cycle only. 500mg week. But my question is what should my AI dosage be? (1) 1mg tablet EOD?

Thanks.

I guess by 1 mg ai, ur talking about anastrazole/arimidex

I'd start at .25 EOD and than see if needed than tapper it up to 0.5 EOD.. Definitely no need to start at 1 mg.. It is pretty strong stuff :]

I'm doing a Test E cycle only. 500mg week. But my question is what should my AI dosage be? (1) 1mg tablet EOD?

Thanks.
0.5mg Adex eod is what I would start at. I read a great thread on this board that listed some of the problems you can have when you remove too much E2. I have done that before in the past with arimidex when I first started using an AI years ago. I feel it really made it hard to make gains for awhile.

You are on a relatively mild dose at 500mg ew. It shouldn't be a problem brother.

I guess by 1 mg ai, ur talking about anastrazole/arimidex

I'd start at .25 EOD and than see if needed than tapper it up to 0.5 EOD.. Definitely no need to start at 1 mg.. It is pretty strong stuff :]

This is what I did. Used .25 got some bloatiness itchy nips so bumped to 0.5 EOD. Jackpot. Start at .25 though, no need to waste if you don't need to. I did a 500 mg a week Test E cycle also.

Add liver support..
I was taking .5 mg eod for a long blast of test. Recent bloods showed elevated liver enzymes.. Most guys don't realize arimidex is slightly liver toxic

i run .25mg e3d for my TRT protocol which is 100mg per week, but I pin twice a week. That keeps me in check on my E2. Last labs showed E2 at 22.8.

Roush what type of liver support are you talking about? I was surprised to see my SGOT was a bit high, 42 IU/L range 0-40..

Back