Arimidex vs Nolvadex During Test E cycle

Stroonzo

Which should I use? I need to order it very soon as I just ordered 60 ml of Test E. I am going to do 500mg of Test E a week.

I am also going to order Clomid for PCT. Is this the best stuff to use?

i asked the same question man, stone gave me same answer. IMO the safest bet is to always go with the vets, no matter what the books might say..

i ordered my aromasin ystrdy for during cycle, keeping the nolva and clomid for PCT

-b

Which should I use? I need to order it very soon as I just ordered 60 ml of Test E. I am going to do 500mg of Test E a week.

I am also going to order Clomid for PCT. Is this the best stuff to use?

depends what you need it for

use nolvadex first if for gyno
arimidex for bloat and or if nolva doesn't kill the gyno

neither unless you have reason

nolva is always good to have around

guys, im with a big problem i was going to run arimidex for a 14 week test E cycle but in my country the price of arimidex and other medications with anastr. is too friggin expernsive, like 150$ and tamoxifen(novaldex) is only 15$ ~.
I have bought Nolva, Is ok to use the nolva instead of adex? I only start to use the nolva if i feel some effects?
thanks a lots

Listen in my years of experiance ive learned adex is better during cycle and it also is king of keeping bloat down.. always save nolv for pct.. so run nolva n clomid during pct.. minimum of 4 weeks.. ull become a goldenchild

guys, im with a big problem i was going to run arimidex for a 14 week test E cycle but in my country the price of arimidex and other medications with anastr. is too friggin expernsive, like 150$ and tamoxifen(novaldex) is only 15$ ~.
I have bought Nolva, Is ok to use the nolva instead of adex? I only start to use the nolva if i feel some effects?
thanks a lots

nolva doesn't lower estrogen...it only blocks the receptors at the breast tissue....E2 will still be high so an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is still necessary

i see, problem is the aridex here is f* expensive, as i told is 150$ a box, how much is on USA?

Guys I'm planning on running a 10 week cycle of deca250 at 1ml p/w stacked with sust300 at 1ml p/w. I've been given so many different opinions on what to run with it and what to use for pct... How likely am I to get gyno on this low dosage? I haven't actually got it yet because I'm just doing abit more research first, I'm 19 72kg, probably around 15% body fat (haven't checked in a while) I know I'm probably too young but the way I see it is other people my age do drugs and drink lots and I'm quite healthy.... Aaaanyway, sorry for posting this here, I'm new to this website and I don't know how to make a new post!

Back