Arimidex, worth the money??

As far as price goes, I believe that liquidex is the better option.
Letrozole is great, if you want to spend a little extra.

adex is just as cheap as ldex now adays. i wouldnt use either unless i had to, the extra water weight helps me lift more.

mg for mg, is liquidex and femara equivilant? I just want to know why femara usally comes in 2.5mg tabs and arimidex/liquidex in 1mg?

grafix-gnc said:
i would have to agree that letrozole is better than anastrozole, but the price is ussually higher too

Not really by much. Letrozole is very effective even in small dosages. I in this current cycle have only used 1.25 mg eod with 1200mg of test and 50 mg of dbol, and it gave awesome results. That makes a 30ml bottle last last 120 days in my case.

i think nolvadex is usually plenty, until you get over the gram of test a week range. I think aromasin, arimidex, letrozole are highly overrated, and usually not needed. I would see guys on Elite asking how much arimidex they needed on 350mg of test propionate.

Wartime, lol, im soo gyno prone, my dosage is much higher, 2.5mg ED! lol, and its cutting it, but if i go any lower... lookout cause my nips are squirting, lol

grafix-gnc said:
Wartime, lol, im soo gyno prone, my dosage is much higher, 2.5mg ED! lol, and its cutting it, but if i go any lower... lookout cause my nips are squirting, lol

LOL. I hope that isn't your chest in your avatar.

How is liquidex cheaper????

1mg tabs go for $2 each, or $1.60 if you buy a decent amount, or $1.20 if you buy alot.

Cheapest I seen liquadex ever was $1.80 ish and up aroudn $2.60 on the higher end.

Back