Arm wants to fall off after 1st shot.

Storm827

Feel the pump!
The title says it all! Man I can't even lift my arm up without some pretty intense pain. Did my first shot yesturday morning. I read a couple threads but had to post anyway, is this normal? I mean it ain't just sore. It actually hurts alooot

Yes very common, virgin skin. Keep an eye on it watch for signs of infection but should go away in a couple days. You may have touched a nerve, go to spot injections.com and make sure your pinning in the right spot and with the correct gauge needle.

depends upon what you are shooting ,,,the number of times you have shoot in that area and size of the needle and your speed at which you pushed the juice.....first time is generally more painful than the next...you will hopefully reach a point when you start to enjoy jabbing ...i havent reached yet lol

Yea.. This was the first pin, and I didn't shower first.. Would have possibly relaxed the muscle a bit more. But I did everything properly except: I pinned using a 25g and in the left delt. It was a 1" pin. I put it about 3/4's in and started injecting but noticed I ended up sliding the pin in deeper and pulled It out Once I realized and finished the inject. Do I am thinking maybe I moved it around to much. Chopped up some tissue possibly? It doesn't seem as sore as it was this morning but it still feels like somebody hit me real good with a hammer right in the shoulder :p

I'm using test e @ 250mg per shot, twice a week. Would it be better to hit the glute instead or does it matter?

virgin muscle will do that. I injected 2cc of test prop/tren ace into my bicep for the first shot ever and it crippled me for a week and a half. I couldnt work out and my arm swelled up and got red for a week. never again! I do EOD shots and just stick to quads and glutes. I also use 25g 1" for all my shots. since you are only shooting twice a week I would stick to quads and glutes. my $.02

The title says it all! Man I can't even lift my arm up without some pretty intense pain. Did my first shot yesturday morning. I read a couple threads but had to post anyway, is this normal? I mean it ain't just sore. It actually hurts alooot

happened to me on my 1st cycle. I was up all night. Never did another shoulder shot. I always use legs nowadays. I prefer walking like an old man rather than taking antibiotics to lift.

Haha I remember the first jab I ever did in my quad and the next day I honestly felt like someone had stuck a stake right in my leg!

I ended up switching to pec injections eventually and found this much easier and more pleasurable, if you can call it that! Never had any pain what so ever, even with the first jab.

Never had any problems injecting Test right into the pec since.

i was thinking of trying tren in my next cycle. i was going to figure out some new muscles but get them broken in, in the first few weeks. Since it isnt kicking it yet if i go easy on them those first weeks it won't matter a whole lot i figure.

my point is, i wouldnt try a virgin muscle mid-cycle. just my opinion

where in pecs do you shoot? i was considering it... i can only hit my quads ass seems like too much trouble along with shoulders. was considering my calf. but what part of your pecs? like to the outside of your nipple? up almost by your shoulder?

I think its closer to your shoulder. Like ive always heard from the nip go up 2'' and over one inch toward the outside. I could totally be wrong though cause ive never tried it. Quads all day baby!

Pecs, thats intense man. A little to pulp fiction for me.

That's what I thought but once I plucked up the courage it was fine. Didn't bother me doing the injections at all, actually prefered it over quads.

where in pecs do you shoot? i was considering it... i can only hit my quads ass seems like too much trouble along with shoulders. was considering my calf. but what part of your pecs? like to the outside of your nipple? up almost by your shoulder?

I inject right into the centre of the nipple.

Joking obviously, I did the injections about 2-3 inches up from the nipple, dead centre of the pec.. If you have a look on the spot injections website, there are a few pics of pec injection spots.

24, you hit your calves? any certain spots?

thanks tuna, never heard of the site. ill find it tho.

Sounds like your gear is causing pain, go for the largest muscle you have, your ass. Those should soak up painful shots better.

If that still is causing too much pain, get some sterile oil and for every 2cc gear add 1cc sterile oil, or approximately as needed. I use the air bubble in the pin to mix up the gear in the pin for me a little, then shoot. I do one shot a week right now and have a lot of BB in my gear to keep it from crashing, the shots hurt a bit but I just live with it. :)

Did you notice any added improvement in your pecs ( I know site injecting is a myth) still had to ask.

I did yes, definitely.

I never actually chose the chest specifically with the intention of hoping spot injections would improve it. No doubt if I injected anywhere else I'd have noticed the same improvements in my chest, as well as everywhere else.

So I can only assume it was mostly psychological.

I think its closer to your shoulder. Like ive always heard from the nip go up 2'' and over one inch toward the outside. I could totally be wrong though cause ive never tried it. Quads all day baby!

I find the thickest part of the chest and go for it, haven't done those shots in awhile.

Calves are notorious for causing walking problems, especially with painful gear, buyer beware.

Traps work ok, but might cause neck cramping with painful gear, again, go for big muscles with painful gear. You don't use glutes significantly while walking, quads and calves you do, so these will cause the most problems if the gear hates you.

Delts/ass are my favorite spots to hit.

Back