Armour Thyroid

If its T4 it depends on the bodies ability to convert it. T3 is better, no conversion neccessary.

You should do nicely with Armour. I have been on Armour for 3 months now and I think it is helping me lose weight and feel better too. Previously on Syntroid .

I'm going to be on it for life . I have a pituitary tumor (dead) but I have to be on one or the other. I chose Armour. It made me feel better and on HGH I think it made me leaner.

A grain of Armour has 38mcg T4 and 9mcg T3. The prescribing information for Armour says that T3 is 4 times as potent as T4 so figure one grain has the equivalent of 18.5mcg of T3. That's not enough for the amounts that most people consider cycling T3. Figure you should take between 3 and 4 grains (55.5 and 74mcg of T3.)

RB

Thanks Arby,

I'm taking 1 grain a day now should I go up to two and if so do I take them both at one time or split them up.

If you are cutting I'd be doing 3 at least, more if on juice. If doing 3 only then I would cycle on and off it relatively quickly because your own thyroid production will hit the floor pretty quickly and you'd about be on replacement and no greater.

Most people like to ramp up quickly and ramp down slowly. I would increase my dose by one tab a day until you reach the desired amount, stay there for as long as you can, then taper down really slowly by taking one tab less for 3 or 4 days and repeating that until you get to nothing. There are example cycles in the bodybuilding articles section of the site.

It all depends on how much you have. If you only have one bottle (100 tabs) that's not much when you're using high doses. If you had all 100 tabs your cycle might look like this, with a 3 day ramp-up, a 10 day peak and a 19 day ramp-down:

234 5555555555 4444333322221111.5.5.5

RB

Last edited:
hey reallittleguy & HGH

i just added a post about my hypo and was hoping you could weigh in on it? i'll post the link once it gets approved
welcome, sorry to burst your bubble but your commenting on a 13 year old thread.

yah sorry about that, and saw hgh didnt comment for the past 6 hours on the entire site. apparently posts dont get better with age like a fine wine.

hey reallittleguy & HGH

i just added a post about my hypo and was hoping you could weigh in on it? i'll post the link once it gets approved

don't worry, reallittleguy was frozen on ice here at ology about 13 years ago , we'll be defrosting him soon so he can come back and answer your question

Back