Arnold Classic?

probably most definitely.. i just need to call the hotel i stayed at last year as it was 2 blocks from the convention center and see if i can still get a room there...
Last year was a blast and so many of my friends will be there this year too, so i do hope to go...

arnold

bro i spent 3 days there last year and ill be there 3 days this year , i didnt go to the mens bb show i was more interested in the powerlifting and bench press contest also the expo , i had exhibitor passes :D

BiggieSwolls said:
I'm pretty sure Bouncer said he was going. Shouldnt be hard to miss him.
:D i will be there brother, i just may have to take your girl SG. :69:

i really want to go to this years arnold classic......i'll be popping my cherry so to speak and attending my first ever bodybuilding show of my life. but seeing that im not that schooled in this type of event i wanted to ask everyone who has gone if it worth going all out and buying a VIP ticket to see all the events or just buy the tix for the shows i really just want to see. one thing i cant wait to do is see in person all the guys i look up to face to face and talk with them one on one......maybe i might just get bitten by a bodybuilding bug and want to make it a career lol. anyway whats your people's input? i had a cousin go last year and he said arnold didnt even show up? is that possible? how can you a how without the person whose name the show is abuot not being there haha? anyway, i want to make arrangements now so any help would be great. thanks.

edit: i meant next years arnold......2004. i know it sounds lame but either way i wanna find out all the info i can so i can get great seats and get my travel arrangements set in stone and hopefully save a buck.

Last edited:
hey guys??????

is anyone even thinking this far ahead? :confused: i feel like a dork asking so far ahaead of time but my work is the main driving force to make this decision so fast. i guess i will have to take the plunge and live and learn if i go any other times.

rodman9866 said:
hey guys??????

is anyone even thinking this far ahead? :confused: i feel like a dork asking so far ahaead of time but my work is the main driving force to make this decision so fast. i guess i will have to take the plunge and live and learn if i go any other times.

this was posted about the past arnold classid.. ya missed it :) this post is OLD!! :)

i am not even thinking of the next arnold yet.. we have the usas this weekend, then the mr. o, then nationals and then the arnold.. LOTS of time :)

supergirl said:
this was posted about the past arnold classid.. ya missed it :) this post is OLD!! :)

i am not even thinking of the next arnold yet.. we have the usas this weekend, then the mr. o, then nationals and then the arnold.. LOTS of time :)

yeah i guess your right...i hope to catch the mr. o on paw per view this year like they showed it last year. you hardcore guys/gals love to travel.....i wish i could but i donbt have that much vacationb time off yet so i have to plan way in advanced and can only take one pilgrimage a year to these bodybuilding mecca's :D . i suppose it would be more tactful to ask after this weekends usa's?

thanks for the reply tho supergirl......i hope to see you there and others! :afro:

Back