Arnold still the KiNG

more

the best picture of arnold !!
m10.jpg

Painted on speedos? So the original pic was of Arnold with no speedos?

Who cares how he looks now. Cut the man some slack, after 20 years of bodybuilding you too would probebly want a break.

well iN t3 he looked good for a old man ....and u know he WAS ON some gear for that .......

alli can say is i rate this MAN just imagine

he took roids became mr olympia...took roids become 1 of the top actors in the world EVEN if he cant act....and now he is the governor of fuckin califorina .....imo HE DA MAN

Last edited:
soonbebig said:
well iN t3 he looked good for a old man ....and u know he WAS ON some gear for that .......

alli can say is i rate this MAN just imagine

he took roids became mr olympia...took roids become 1 of the top actors in the world EVEN if he cant act....and now he is the governor of fuckin califorina .....imo HE DA MAN

:bowdown:

Arnold will always be My fave.

So the original pic was of Arnold with no speedos?

LMAO, So gator what you're saying is although it is still arnold, the people tried to embarass him by painting speedos on him?

give the man a break, he did a lot for the sport and now is old, hes not gonna look like he did in the 70's forever.

Hey Gator, quit being in denial. I saw more photos of that same day. They are not fake. He looks that bad, he had severe open heart surgery that made him look like that. Hate to burst your bubble about your hero. He looks no better than some every day 60yr old guy.

Why would they paint on the speedo's?? , ive seen those photos and there are other ones, he had very serious open heart surgery and he does look that bad. Sorry your hero is finished

He didnt take roids for that movie, he had serious open heart surgery that put an end to any steroid use. Plus he hasnt used roids for years. Its amazing how people say such stupid comments on here. "WAKE UP YOU MORON"

for sheer mass ronnie is certainly the freak for sure- looks like a huge vascular sack of potatoes.

arnie in his pumping iron days was the epitome of bodybuilding. the perfect proportions, small waste etc.

would any of you really choose to have ronnie's physique over arnie's?
also arnie could do stuff like walk up a flight of stairs without being winded unlike ronnie.

Arnold had the best Chest & Chest to waist(Visually for sure) EVER!!!
Complete package and years before his time!!

Platz still has the best legs ever and he used not even half the amount of gear guys are on today!
:D[/QUOTE]

Arnold is THE single reason I wanted to get into bodybuilding since I was a kid. How the fuck can you watch Conan and not want to look like that?!

nice side chest.....i' seem to recall an old pic of this pose with a glass resting on his chest it was soooooo deep!

Back