arnold

my top 3 are dorian branch flex wheeler,im just happy for him he has been through alot of shit now i want him to battle for mr o but phil is a monster i just dont know

Josh u think he has a shot at the mr o

I think he will be in the top 5 but its so hard to tell... im constantly watching these guys video's they put out like on the road's to mrO and blah blah blah days out and things. There getting real smart about it covering them selfs up with clothes to reveal them self so it so hard to tell these days. The main reason i like Branch Warren is that i love the way he trains! I also wish every body went to the gym like he does. Thoses are the kind of people i like in my gym. I dont like going to GOLD'S no more... no respects no one doesnt matter if you were reping the USA in the OLYPICS! Branch is the man! Win or loose!

that is one INTENSE fckn workout that man can train!!

I came across branch warren watching some jay cutler videos one day and out of no were just watched one!!! and never again i will watch jay cutler train! Brach warren put every one to shame! Talk about motivation!:eek2::eek2:

Yes you correct georgia. But they both are way above phil and jay in my book. And Branch hunts wich makes him a badass! like me..

Back