arnold's workout?

Paladin: Where the f*ck did u get this from?? "The loading phase isn't required but you obtain noticable gains up to a month quicker." That is pure BS and believe me when i say that.

"your muscles catabolize themselves because over 50% of your bodys total creatine supply is burned during the workout."
Wrong also, if it would burn 50% during workout, then how much goes AFTER workout? and how much do u have left the next day? 0 maybe? :)

Bro, dont believe everything u read in magz.

Just excuse Paladin Hes only 16 he's still learning to read labels and books , his advice will change once he really starts getting first hand knowledge and experience , hey paladin a bit of advice you being so young and unexperienced just sit back and relax and you will learn this board will teach you alot .

I have never really tried doing cardio long before working out....I might try it soon..but I sleep well when I do my cardio after working out.:)

Paladin said:
I have read at least 9 sites in the past 2-3 weeks about creatine and glutamine.

The loading phase isn't required but you obtain noticable gains up to a month quicker.

and that has to be the most innacurately written source on creatine I have read. At least places such as bodybuilding.com draw from multiple resources and numerous experiments on the subject. And provide their sources they have researched.

:molepoke:
Bro whatever I'm done with you! I'm speaking from 4 years of personal experiance not from a mag. You have the right to your opion I have mine.

g32 said:
Just excuse Paladin Hes only 16 he's still learning to read labels and books , his advice will change once he really starts getting first hand knowledge and experience , hey paladin a bit of advice you being so young and unexperienced just sit back and relax and you will learn this board will teach you alot .
I must agree. We all started somewhere but palidin learn some respect.

And this coming from someone who drinks 4 cups of coffee before he does cardio. Don't tell me about knowledge and first hand experiences.

Don't be sarcastic with your information and constantly try to belittle me and I will show great deals of respect. Not saying captain_wacky is an asshole but g32 sure as hell doesn't deserve much respect from me. But nonetheless, I am still able to share the board with him without first making a smart ass comment.

My information on creatine and glutamine comes from weeks of constant research and comparing multiple websites and magazines and brand labels to official instructional use. And I just don't see how you can differ and post your reason why with a website that is all one sided on the subject and offers no hardcore scientific facts or even dosage recommendations.

but you're totally right, you have ur opinion and I have mine.

Last edited:
You do gain the same in a month if you were to use a loading phase or just jump straight into the regular amount. I have read many articles saying this on bodybuilding.com and the ISSA handbook. Not to jump on anyones bones but Paladin is somewhat right. Don't just take my word go read about it and you will see.

Looke here now :)
Paladin said that u could see gains withtin 1 month.. what way? weight on yourself, weights or what bro?
And ppl that dont load up shouldn´t use the shit.

Paladin: Come on, youre 16, how long have u been training? sitting searching on the net for information aint hard.. drawing the right conclusions is.
How come with all that knowlage u "seem" to have that u aint bigger? It´s always the smallest guys claiming to know the most, the more u learn the more u start realising that u dont know shit about it.

Hey Paladin i thought you could read were do you get 4 cups from i said 2 or 3 cups, 2 means 2 ,3 means 3 ,where do you get 4 .

Ifrit said:
You do gain the same in a month if you were to use a loading phase or just jump straight into the regular amount. I have read many articles saying this on bodybuilding.com and the ISSA handbook. Not to jump on anyones bones but Paladin is somewhat right. Don't just take my word go read about it and you will see.
I agree with that aspect without a doubt. I don't agree with him saying creatine lets you add an hour to your lifting with no catabolic effect.

I'm not saying creatine adds to the amount of time you can work out, what i AM saying though is that when used correctly, creatine will aid in building up and lessening the muscles need to catabolize themselves as fast as an hour with some one who's not using creatine. 5-10 grams is really all that's needed, for anyone. Yeah there will prob be some catabolic effect, no doubt, just it will be so much less because the muscle has it's full supply of needed creatine and doesn't need to break up the muscle itself to get it.

Looke here now
Paladin said that u could see gains withtin 1 month.. what way? weight on yourself, weights or what bro?
And ppl that dont load up shouldn´t use the shit.

People can use creatine however they want, but, there are 2 main ways to take creatine effectively. The BEST happens to be loading for a week, then taking 5-10grams for the next 6 weeks, stop for 2 weeks and repeat. That OR, you can just take creatine 5-10grams a day.

However, you will get the same results in 1-2 weeks as if you load for 1 week as u would over a month just taking it regularly.

Gains of muscle mass. Most people who use it see gains within 1-3 weeks. I myself have seen gains within 2 weeks of over 1 and a half inches to my arms and more to my chest. Yeah i'm not the biggest guy here, and I haven't been training the longest as lots of others on here. What I speak from is input purely from people i've spoken with at the gym, my brother(who happens to be a successful bodybuilder and is HUGE) and some of his friends(also bodybuilders), and also from some of my own personal experiences, The information I provide on creatine i've been researching for weeks like I said.

I'm not the god damn creatine fairy- check out some information for yourselves. However, the site that i've noticed to give the MOST IN DEPTH research reports on just about everything from excersizing to supplements AND provides multiple resources from which they draw their info from and also from their own experiments with it, happens to be www.bodybuilding.com

Paladin said:

Gains of muscle mass. Most people who use it see gains within 1-3 weeks. I myself have seen gains within 2 weeks of over 1 and a half inches to my arms and more to my chest.
It would take a steroid free bodybuilder at least a year to add that much size to there arms. You did it in a couple of weeks.:rolleyes: How much of that was quailty muscle how much was water how much was fat?

Paladin said:
Is creatine really that dangerous? I just went out and bought creatine and l-glutamine today

You posted this a couple days ago. Yet you've put an inch on your arms in a couple of weeks? Come on man come clean.

last time my body fat was tested i was between 7-9% on an average
that was about 2 months ago?
yeah no doubt, this may seem small but when I measure them for the first time they were at 13" and after 1-2 weeks working out(with the creatine) im currently measuring 14 1/2"

the reason I asked why it was dangerous was because ive been buying it for some time and using it (taken 1/2 hour before working out, glutamine taken 1/2 hour after work out) and I saw some post that seemed to really start bashing the use of creatine and/or glutamine and I thought maybe there was some information on it i overlooked and was thinkin "well shit... if it's that bad then i've been wasting my money"

but it depends on your body i guess, it works for me and seems to really be helping.

Not exactly sure how much is water weight, but I do know that muscles that look bigger bc of the water weight seem to be more rounded and not as peaked and mine seem to be cut pretty damn good and solid so it can't be that much water.

Paladin said:
last time my body fat was tested i was between 7-9% on an average
that was about 2 months ago?
yeah no doubt, this may seem small but when I measure them for the first time they were at 13" and after 1-2 weeks working out(with the creatine) im currently measuring 14 1/2"

the reason I asked why it was dangerous was because ive been buying it for some time and using it (taken 1/2 hour before working out, glutamine taken 1/2 hour after work out) and I saw some post that seemed to really start bashing the use of creatine and/or glutamine and I thought maybe there was some information on it i overlooked and was thinkin "well shit... if it's that bad then i've been wasting my money"

but it depends on your body i guess, it works for me and seems to really be helping.

Not exactly sure how much is water weight, but I do know that muscles that look bigger bc of the water weight seem to be more rounded and not as peaked and mine seem to be cut pretty damn good and solid so it can't be that much water.

Has your diet changed at all in that 2 week period? Any more soduim intake?

To put on an inch and half of "lean muscle" in 2 weeks it would take great genitics and a hell of a lot of protien. Was the first measurement takeing cold and the other pumped?

I started upping my protein more intake even more like a lot of guys here are suggesting. and I've started taking multivitamins every day when I started working out. I haven't been watching my sodium intake a whole lot, should I be monitoring it more?

Back