Aromasin and AI's in general

YoteKiller

I am just ending my 10th week on Test E and ending my 6th week on anadrol. I finished my 2nd bottle of Test at 9 weeks and started my 3rd bottle. I hadn't been taking the Aromasin for the majority of my cycle because I didnt feel like I needed it. A little bit of my acne came back on my shoulders and back so i took some Aro and I feel like I have lost a bit of size since taking the aromasin. Is this normal with the AI's do they decrease the water retention that significantly or is my new bottle of test more underdosed than the first two??

Damn man, I'm impressed that you can feel blood pressure, prostatitis, polycythemia, and everything else that estradiol brings with it!

Oh wait, you can't. I'm not picking on you, but NOBODY can say they don't need an AI unless they pull a blood panel showing so. There is just too much at risk not to.

Thank you! I really dont like the way I feel on the Aromasin.. i remember reading a post about someone talking about having issues with their vision on AI's and ever since I started it I have been seeing white lights every so often throughout the day. Im done with my anadrol blast but will continue my Test E for another 4-6 weeks. Thanks for your knowledge.

Always run an ai throughout bro. If yiu feel crappy on aromasin try adex might be a better fit for you

I LIKE e2 a bit high for lube purposes but we all need to find what work s.
AI =Aromatis. Inhibitor . When u take a compound that heavily converts to estro like d bol and a drol being the worste in my sordid past u will defin. lose some size but it s h2o . And strength can go down a bit as with water retention comes increased storage of glycogen and bunches of other cool stuff.

Dude don t read the sides anymore until after u take something as both mellow and NECESARY as aromasine . I ve seen so many guy s on here allow themselves to let bw turn them into pucified enuch s cuz they are convinced their dick s don t work and they ve no libido when it s really either in their heads or they re homo sexual and finally can t suppress it no mo.

For sure!! I loved this blast of Drol.. obtained some serious strength gains and felt great throughout minus a few minor headaches in the first 2 weeks. Next cycle I will more than likely run var but I'm planning on running my test for another 4-6 weeks.

I had to abort a drol both time s due to those bp headache s and heartburn and these were from a Pharmacy in the little brown bottle. I was intolerant of it...sadly.

Thank you! I really dont like the way I feel on the Aromasin.. i remember reading a post about someone talking about having issues with their vision on AI's and ever since I started it I have been seeing white lights every so often throughout the day. Im done with my anadrol blast but will continue my Test E for another 4-6 weeks. Thanks for your knowledge.

Keep us updated!

never had this happen to me. and iv used all the basic AI's. maybe try dex at 0.25mg eod. I would use AI start to finish (upto pct) IMO

Back