aromasin too low estrogen or to high test

gleroux

im on trt 250mg per week (749ng/dl) with 12.5mg aromasin ed and i have some muscular cramp and i want to know if the cramp is because i have too low estrogen or too much water retention.

im on trt 250mg per week (749ng/dl) with 12.5mg aromasin ed and i have some muscular cramp and i want to know if the cramp is because i have too low estrogen or too much water retention.

With the low dose of test you are running 12.5 is too high. Are you prone to gyno?

LP

yeah my last blood test show 263pmol/l estradiol (normal range 0-220 pmol/l) what dosage should i use ?

When did you get that high estradiol reading? How long have you been on the 12.5 mg ed dose of aromasin?

If it has been a while you should probably get another estradiol reading.

I completely crashed my e2 after a week and a half at 12.5 eod after being paranoid over a high estradiol reading.

i start to take 12.5mg aromasin after my blood test. (without aromasin i have 263 estradiol so its ot high) now with 12.5mg aromasin i dont know what is my levelé

i start to take 12.5mg aromasin after my blood test. (without aromasin i have 263 estradiol so its ot high) now with 12.5mg aromasin i dont know what is my levelé

Without knowing the units for the 263 estradiol reading it's tough to say how high your E2 really was. What are the units?

You can get a blood test for pretty cheap, iirc around $50 online in most states in the U.S.

Back