Aromasin versus Adex on TRT, how to compensate dosages.

alphabravo

5.56 & 7.62
I take 12.5mg of pharm aromasin ED with TRT - dose for TRT is 200mg a week, pin 100mg Monday and 100mg on Thursday. HCG is 500iu/wk split into 250iu shots on Mon/Thurs

What's the best way to convert how much adex I would need instead of aromasin? I have read many guys suggesting that .25mg of adex twice a week will roughly give you the same e2 as the aromasin 12.5 mg ED.

Anyone know anything about this? Any knowledge wouldn't be appreciated.

12.5 mg of Aromasin ED sounds like a full blown cycle. you must aromatize heavily or you really like to keep E in the really low range.

why do you want to switch over to Adex ?

For Rough and paul, I aromatize badly even when lean. the 12.5MG ED gives me a 30 e2 on sensitive assay well running 200mg/wk.

So I assume on a blast I'd need 25mg ED but this is costly sincle dex or letro, is cheaper and has longer half lifes.

So was trying to see if .25mg adex twice a week should be the same as 12.mg asin ED, I ask because on my coming up blast I will have to run like 50mg ED most likely for stane... and well I love stane for TRT it would cost me a ton to run it for a blast.

Last edited:
12.5 mg of Aromasin ED sounds like a full blown cycle. you must aromatize heavily or you really like to keep E in the really low range.

why do you want to switch over to Adex ?

Ease of use and saves some me money well on a blast, just wanted to be sure.

Wow, great article.Much thanks again. Keep writing. Jin

Wow, great article.Much thanks again. Keep writing. Ehlert

Back