Aromotase Inhibitors can you take too much?

akfisher

I am doing my first cycle of Test E 300Mg soon and I only have 1g AI pills. Can you take too much or try to split? Any info appreciated!

I am doing my first cycle of Test E 300Mg soon and I only have 1g AI pills. Can you take too much or try to split? Any info appreciated!

1 gram? wtf? oh what AI? need to specify which one....

either way, most people take about 1mg TOPS, 1g is a LOT more.

Yes, Mg not Gram mistake. Is 2 Mg a week too much?

Well 300mg of test isn't a cycle. Some guys here have nearly that as their replacement dose depending how big they are. Me, I'd barely take an AI at all for that dose as it's miniscule.

You'd prob need 0.5mg max in a week, broken into 2 doses for that.

Take it all at once and you'll tank your estrogen levels and find things such as...waking up, climaxing, moving (if joints get sore) hard. Everyone deals with low E differently.

I wouldn't do it.

I'd get onto Rui (sponsor with a banner up top) and get a better AI.

edit: again, different AI different doses. You never named yours. They're all different.

Ummmm. Yes!!!!!

Of course you can take too much AI. In fact it is quite easy and you will wish you never did. You will not be able to get out of bed from the pain you will feel.

Thanks guys, 300Mg is much I guess. Maybe just start off at .25 at first and see how it goes. Is it necessary to start first week or let build in system first. Thanks a bunch for your replies.

Thanks guys, 300Mg is much I guess. Maybe just start off at .25 at first and see how it goes. Is it necessary to start first week or let build in system first. Thanks a bunch for your replies.

300mg per week of test isn't very much actually.

When you express dosages, you need to indicate the drug being taken and the frequency in which you will be taking it.

1000mg of testosterone per day is very different from 1000mg of exemestane per month for example.

Will be using Adex. Have 28 pills in Pack. So I see that guys in TRT say 200 of Test is too high yet body builders say its a waste of money. My first time so think 300 is reasonable

Well 300mg of test isn't a cycle. Some guys here have nearly that as their replacement dose depending how big they are. Me, I'd barely take an AI at all for that dose as it's miniscule.

Think you need to read again, you're quite wrong.

Will be using Adex. Have 28 pills in Pack. So I see that guys in TRT say 200 of Test is too high yet body builders say its a waste of money. My first time so think 300 is reasonable

I take 200mg of testosterone per week for TRT. Puts my total testosterone around 1000ng/dl.

Please read post #7 again.

Back