as promised... Kexing HGH update

maxmurph

hey bro's,
as i stated earlier in the year, i would update evreyone on Kexing HGH by biotech labs out of China.

first, let me state i am an expierenced GH user...for the previous 4 years i have been on 6-8 months at a time. i previously have only used Serostim HGH 126iu kits.

stats- age 35, 6'4" 258lbs 11% bf
aas- currently running 75mgTren/100mg Prop/ED +750mg EQ Clone/wk.

Well, i have to say almost 1 month in, i am very pleased. i am running 4-6 iu's day...5 on 2 off. Kexing comes in 6 iu jugs...so with my Gh expierence i find myslef running mostly 6 iu/day split into a.m. and p.m. shots...sub-q.

First and formost, i know there will be nay-sayers but i notice a body composition change already. i hold a lot of fat in my love handles and lower back. i have signifcant "site reduction" already.

my skin tone and complexion are very enhanced. i have a very good overall sense of well being. i have been on the ssri Lexapro for sometime....i find while on GH my depression issues have vastly subsided. :)

I have had 2 back surgeries in the last 3 yrs. Laminectomies from spinal compression due to football injuries....my back feels strong and healthy. no aches and pains. i feel vibrant and youthful, my girlfriend says my appearance as noticeably changed...mostly skin, i believe.

at 6 ius, i have some numbness in my hands, but not a significant hinderance.
My diet is usually pretty strict regardless of growth, however i have noticed i can get away with my guilty pleasure of chicken wings...lol without paying the price.

My LBM has increased, and i seem to recover from my training routines much quicker...i feel as though i don't need a day off. i know the best is yet to come, in the months ahead. after 3 months, i will be switching to Jinotropin because, well that's what i will have. i wanted to try them both.

I should note, that i felt all of the above from Serostim, but I do believe the results have come a little quicker. however there are several variables that could be effecting that, mostly my age probably.

I hope this helps all that are interested in HGH , but were skeptical about Kexing...it's the real deal....or it's one hell of a placebo!!:D

god bless
Max

thanks fellas....!:)

i accidently left out the fact that i am running a small dose of T-3, with the above cycle. 12.5mcg/ED

god bless

List me :D :D :D

With the recent crack down on HGH imports, you have to be crazy to give away the name of your source. Some people....????????

Thanks for the update Maxmurph. I just started my cycle using them at 3iu per day about 3 days ago now. I've noticed that my left hand/arm has fallen asleep (numbness) twice already. I've also felt kinda lethargic for the last two days and I've felt the NEED to go to bed early for the last two nights. Then slept like a baby. This is kinda odd for me since I'm somewhat of an insomniac. Obviously I can't be sure if its an effect from the GH, as it certainly could just be coincidence. Have you felt lethargic at all, or noticed any change in your sleeping patterns? Anyway, again thanks for the update, glad to see that you are seeing positive results!

Btw...I think this may be my first post on this board. I just found it a few weeks ago, but its a very good looking site!

cisco-kidd said:
Thanks for the update Maxmurph. I just started my cycle using them at 3iu per day about 3 days ago now. I've noticed that my left hand/arm has fallen asleep (numbness) twice already. I've also felt kinda lethargic for the last two days and I've felt the NEED to go to bed early for the last two nights. Then slept like a baby. This is kinda odd for me since I'm somewhat of an insomniac. Obviously I can't be sure if its an effect from the GH, as it certainly could just be coincidence. Have you felt lethargic at all, or noticed any change in your sleeping patterns? Anyway, again thanks for the update, glad to see that you are seeing positive results!

Btw...I think this may be my first post on this board. I just found it a few weeks ago, but its a very good looking site!

welcome bro!
yes, i too have always had trouble sleeping...especially when on Tren...however my sleep patterns have been much improved since back on the Growth.!!

god bless

Easto said:
List me :D :D :D

With the recent crack down on HGH imports, you have to be crazy to give away the name of your source. Some people....????????

Easto,
that's is definatley why i broke my piggy bank and stocked up....just happy i gambled right with Kexing. I felt comfortable with Jin's, even though i hadn't personaly used them. the feed back on them was positive. So i split my order, half kexng-half Jin's.
But, i would feel more than comfortable with all Kexing for those that are wondering!

god bless all

Well Maxmurph, I hope you don't mind me jumping in to offer an update, but I'm 22 days into my cycle and my pants don't fit no more. I'm loving it! :biggthump

cisco-kidd said:
Well Maxmurph, I hope you don't mind me jumping in to offer an update, but I'm 22 days into my cycle and my pants don't fit no more. I'm loving it! :biggthump

Cisco-
awesome bro!
so you like Kexing hgh also.....i have Jin's to run later, but with the deal on Kexings, i may reload. best of luck!:)

god bless
Max

maxmurph said:
Cisco-
awesome bro!
so you like Kexing hgh also.....i have Jin's to run later, but with the deal on Kexings, i may reload. best of luck!:)

god bless
Max

Oh man I think they're awesome. This is my first experience with GH and I didn't really expect too much and certainly didn't expect any fast results. I haven't even changed my diet yet either. I had planned to do atleast a month of CKD starting in April, but I thought I'd let the HGH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) start kicking in really well before I began. If this keeps up though, I may just skip it. I'm with you on the site reduction too. I hold my fat in the same area, the midsection, and that is where I have been rotating my injections. Its absolutely melting away, hence my pants that don't fit. I only see one problem with it actually, I don't think I'm ever gonna want to come off...:D

cisco-kidd said:
Oh man I think they're awesome. This is my first experience with GH and I didn't really expect too much and certainly didn't expect any fast results. I haven't even changed my diet yet either. I had planned to do atleast a month of CKD starting in April, but I thought I'd let the HGH and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) start kicking in really well before I began. If this keeps up though, I may just skip it. I'm with you on the site reduction too. I hold my fat in the same area, the midsection, and that is where I have been rotating my injections. Its absolutely melting away, hence my pants that don't fit. I only see one problem with it actually, I don't think I'm ever gonna want to come off...:D

congrats bro...keep it up!

god bless
Max

Back