Aspirating, what am I looking for besides blood?

Drako

Hey guys js started my cycle of Test Cyp 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Did first shot on Tuesday which seems to have gone well, bit sore but nothing major.

My question anyway is when aspirating I understand that if I see blood to pull out, replace needle then find new location. But when aspirating what am I looking for instead of blood? I've heard a milky liquid or little bubbles when I did it I found aspirating difficult (I dunno how far I'm meant to draw and how much resistance is expected) n noticed a very small amount of whiteish fluid. I shot the test n all seems good but would like a little more info from the vets on here.

Cheers for your time n patience.

an air bubble means your not in a vein, if u were in a vein it would be easy to pull back on the syringe, so any resistance is good

I would like to know abit more on this as well. Done my 2nd pin yesterday and had a wee bubble when I aspirated is this bad? Would love if someone could explain what we should be doing. Thanks.

I would like to know abit more on this as well. Done my 2nd pin yesterday and had a wee bubble when I aspirated is this bad? Would love if someone could explain what we should be doing. Thanks.

^This is good. When I aspirate, I just barely bump the plunger of the syrninge back with the top of my thumb nail--sort of like I'm flipping a coin. As said before any air bubble or resistance is good. If your in a vein, syringe will fill up with red. If that does happen, pull out, change the needle and re-pin.

Yeah I knew if I seen red to pull out, just wasnt sure about the air bubbles. Nice technique iam going use it! Thanks.

I tend to overdo the aspiration, I pull it back a half inch and old it for a couple seconds, never got blood before or real pain.

If you got in a vien it is under force and would easily go in to the syringe. Pulling back with a vacuum and bubbles is fine. Sometimes it may gush some after as well, meaning you went through a vien.

it was said already but the main idea is that you'll know it if your in a vein ... it doesn't take much aspiration to fill with blood if your IM into a bad spot

and second a little air bubble killing you is just a myth , some small bubbles are fine and some say they even help to get the last little remaining oil into your body ....

Last pin I had got a little messy as I pulled back on the plunger it filled up with blood.I took the bastard out and blood shoot out that motherfucker like a stream of hot piss on a cold night.I call it a gusher my room look like a stabbed someone and I did me bahahaha I love this shit

haha i had a similar thing happen to me last cycle actually still have the stains on my floor.

Bundy my brother Your such a bad ass I thought you would just spray the blood all over your face & hit the gym.

Last pin I had got a little messy as I pulled back on the plunger it filled up with blood.I took the bastard out and blood shoot out that motherfucker like a stream of hot piss on a cold night.I call it a gusher my room look like a stabbed someone and I did me bahahaha I love this shit

Bundy my brother Your such a bad ass I thought you would just spray the blood all over your face & hit the gym.

LOL Too funny , this one day,i use an 18 to draw it out ,its all dull and barbed,i realize to my horror theres none left, not a pin.i looked at that 18 a couple of times thinking.i said fk it i bend over and drive it into my azz,well fk the pain,lol,i pull it out and the same horror show as you guys went on.NEVER AGAIN.LOL

Back