Atrophy

detsaw

Its been nearly 2months since I finished my deca only cycle and its become a recurring problem. They look fine sometimes then all of a sudden I start having same problem again. What can I do about this, im gettingreally tired of this problem.

For post cycle therapy (pct) I did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid.

Never do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid together. It is counterproductive. What i do is after my last inject, which is usually the end of the wk. That Monday i will start with 1000IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 times ew for the 2-3 wks prior to post cycle therapy (pct) along with 25mg of proviron a dayThen after the 2-3 wks i will drop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and start clomid 100mg for 1wk and the remaining 21 days 50mg. I will continue taking 25mg of proviron. Some ppl use the 300-100-50 protocol and some a combination of clomid/nolva, but i prefer this method i mention above. It works well for me, and i have wood in the first wk of hcg, lol! Im 47 btw, so if it works for me im sure it will work double well for someone much younger.

Yea I'll def look into that for next cycle, but Im not really trying to do post cycle therapy (pct) again. What can I do for my current problem?

Not trying to be a dick, but it's unclear exactly what the problem is :scratchhe ...Stop being shy and spit it out, Bra'... :mexican:

Testicular implants? LoL

Seriously though, I would recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use throughout your cycle next time around(small dose 2x per week) to help keep atrophy at a bare minimum to begin with. I also wouldn't recommend a deca only cycle (although I will not lambast you as I did exactly the same thing years ago), but you probably already realize this by now.

The best thing to do at this point would be to go see your doctor for an evaluation. He can put you on a therapy program and monitor your test levels. You probably want a self-diagnosis and treatment plan, but going to see your doctor would be the smartest thing to do if the atrophy is really that bad.

HeHateMe said:
Testicular implants? LoL

Seriously though, I would recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use throughout your cycle next time around(small dose 2x per week) to help keep atrophy at a bare minimum to begin with. I also wouldn't recommend a deca only cycle (although I will not lambast you as I did exactly the same thing years ago), but you probably already realize this by now.

The best thing to do at this point would be to go see your doctor for an evaluation. He can put you on a therapy program and monitor your test levels. You probably want a self-diagnosis and treatment plan, but going to see your doctor would be the smartest thing to do if the atrophy is really that bad.

Hmm Id really rather not go to the doctor. Any other suggestions?

Don't forget that deca stays in your system for quite a while...it can be detected for up to 18 months....You could try hcg..I would go with a lower dose 3 times a week... 500IU's...

detsaw said:
Doesnt that shut me down harder according to most people on this board?

Old school dosing was much greater than what is recommended now and would cause problems..... no more than 500 IU's a couple times a week post cycle will not... correction.. should not, cause any problems and should help jumpstart your natural test...

Back