Atropin Human Growth Hormone

Pretty happy so far with 4iu. Looking foward to bumping it to 8iu.

Last edited:
Just a little heads up. I have been unable to take my pct for the past 2 weeks due to some blood and urine tests I am in the process off. I was worried at first but to be honest I ahve been getting great pumps and since I came off my last cycle.. no loss in strengh.. did loose 10pounds but I dropped all my supps including creatine. So the hgh has really been helping!

I can attest to the quality of Atropin HGH. I have noticeably got leaner and larger with no change in weight. Skin is also looking healthier.

Have only lost 10lbs still. Str has remained untouched. I attest this to the HGH. So still a thumbs up.

problems with taking growth

im new here and this is my first attempt at a post,i was taking growth for about 4 months and stopped because my fingers on my left hand are numb all the time they have got a bit better but still feels like i have pins and needles 24/7.has anyone else had this problem.many thanks djb007:wavey:

It's a pretty common side-effect when running GH. Mines lasted for about 3 weeks and then slowly ceased on it's own and hasn't returned.

Seems like this brand and its users fell off the map with results and what not...hmmmm Atropin is it still g2g?

No Im still around been very very busy with RL. As for Atropin they have closed there doors for now...

fake

dude that stuff is fake as hell!!!from same pieces of crap that made serotropin and sold for like 1.00 an iu.look at serotropin and u can c similaritys in product .same bunch of scammers wouldnt go near that crap!:flamingma:flamingma

Back