Attention all Members!

Milton

Administrator
Attention all members!
we are looking to add moderators to our staff for our training workout Forum https://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/
This is a great opportunity for a physical trainer to support their business and ability to moderate the forum and post how to workout videos.

Disclaimer: all vids will become property of such forum.

Last edited:
I dont have time for the coming month but i'd be happy to moderate the "My cycle thread" and/or Anabolic steroid forum.

I know it wasn't what you asked for it but you know how active I am when im on cycle and even off.

Don't know if I would Qualify due to my "Mania" , "disorder" sometime in which you guys are probably aware on over the years. :insane: I sure would like to know how it works and such. :confused: Also maybe just too outdated.. Ha :laugh:

OMM

Last edited:
Don't know if I would Qualify due to my "Mania" , "disorder" sometime in which you guys are probably aware on over the years. :insane: I sure would like to know how it works and such. :confused: Also maybe just too outdated.. Ha :laugh:

OMM

Of course you qualify, arnt we all around here a bit quirky around here?
It works preaty simple, you produce your workout videos and post them here in that forum. You moderate that forum and use it as a tool to market/promote your own psysical training/workout business.
Thats all. We get more traffic and you get more money. :santa:

Last edited:
I dont have time for the coming month but i'd be happy to moderate the "My cycle thread" and/or Anabolic steroid forum.

I know it wasn't what you asked for it but you know how active I am when im on cycle and even off.

Dully noted and will be discussed, analized, debated, meditated upon, pondered over, at our next board meeting.

Last edited:
that moderating position has been calling me for years. i believe i can fill that position if i qualify!

Back