Aussie members get in here!

gotta question for u guys, what do u do for your bloods here?
all the othe rguys on the forums talk about the private labs, is there any here in aus? specifically perth?
got some done but had to pay a visit to the doc for it and i didn't get an accurate test level reading just a 'greater than' - >52 nmol

Hey, I would send you a PM but I dont have enough posts for that yet.

I go to Whitfords medical centre which is just across the road from the shopping center. They do bulk billing so it wont cost you anything and give accurate blood results. The blood collection place is next door too :)

Hey, I would send you a PM but I dont have enough posts for that yet.

I go to Whitfords medical centre which is just across the road from the shopping center. They do bulk billing so it wont cost you anything and give accurate blood results. The blood collection place is next door too :)

thanks mate, how do they go with the figures? do they give you a 'greater than' reading for ur test or an accurate reading?

i went to this one in west perth, asked them to add estradiol to the testing and her response was sorry not unless the doctor asked for it..wtf

thanks mate, how do they go with the figures? do they give you a 'greater than' reading for ur test or an accurate reading?

i went to this one in west perth, asked them to add estradiol to the testing and her response was sorry not unless the doctor asked for it..wtf

I have seen multiple doctors there and they have always given me an accurate reading. It might also depend on the pathology center you go to, I always go to the one next to the medical practice.

I usually just tell the doctors i've experimented with anabolic substances and just leave it at that. Then I tell them all the tests I want, free test, total test, SHBG, estradiol, liver function, thyroid, etc etc. Bring a list with you.

I think there's one doctor there who might not agree with it that I know of, his name is dr tadross or something similar so make sure not to book in with him.

sweet, thanks mate will try it out..and avoid old tadross
if only it was as simple as the americans..private labs..no visits to the doctors...ah well

It's a revolution to be a dbag cunt?

I would not date someone like that.

Zyzz portrayed himself as a douche. I do not respect that.

Thats my opinion. And I'm sure a few others will agree.

It's a revolution to be a dbag cunt?

I would not date someone like that.

Zyzz portrayed himself as a douche. I do not respect that.

Thats my opinion. And I'm sure a few others will agree.

Whilst I do agree to an extent, you need to understand two things. Firstly the way he acted as Zyzz is absolutely nothing like Aziz. He played up to his audience on youtube. You really think if he was alive he'd be happy that young idiots are cycling and ruining their lives and running around with identical tattoos and hairstyles? Absolutely not. I know Aziz was a charismatic, caring and laid back guy which was nothing like Zyzz. Secondly, he was skinny, like really skinny, during his school years and often laughed at and picked on. So when he got big and put on some size, of course he was going to let everyone know and act in an arrogant way. I'm sure most guys who get big naturally become more arrogant and self confident, which can also come across as arrogant. I'm not a Zyzz nutthugger, I can just relate to him in certain aspects of life.

you wanna know what my biggest problem with zyzz was....he didnt die soon enough

That's extremely harsh and I hope you are not serious. I wouldn't wish death upon my worst enemy man. That's a really low thing to say. He lived life how he wanted to, not caring what other people thought whilst still caring for those close to him. I'd much rather be the one hated on for doing the things I love, than the one doing the hating.

LMFFAAOOO @ nutthugger... Oh my god... can you give me this word in a difference sentence... that's too fucking funnyyy!!!!

That's extremely harsh and I hope you are not serious. I wouldn't wish death upon my worst enemy man. That's a really low thing to say. He lived life how he wanted to, not caring what other people thought whilst still caring for those close to him. I'd much rather be the one hated on for doing the things I love, than the one doing the hating.

i also live life not caring what people think. thats why i dont give a shit if you think im harsh....and p.s. im dead serious about zyzz not dying soon enough. see what i did there? i said "dead" serious like how zyzz is dead....lol

It's all good brah, We are going to make it. Don't let "pullers" dictate how you feel.

We'll make it brah. Fuark dem feels.

i also live life not caring what people think. thats why i dont give a shit if you think im harsh....and p.s. im dead serious about zyzz not dying soon enough. see what i did there? i said "dead" serious like how zyzz is dead....lol

Too harsh and obviously a hater. He did more in life than most forty year olds have.

LMFFAAOOO @ nutthugger... Oh my god... can you give me this word in a difference sentence... that's too fucking funnyyy!!!!

Person 1: Dude Zyzz is a sickcunt man he's the reason I started brah. I watch his videos daily he is my only inspiration in life. I want to be a sickcunt brah.

Person 2: Fuark you need to stfu you phaggot. You are nutthugging way too much brah and in a strong non hetero way. Stop watching daily videos you trolling manlet.

Back