Aussie members get in here!

Aburaihan test e sydney aus

hey guys from Sydney got a guy pushing these look fake to me. (posted in another section but i thought i may have better luck here)
Hi i can currently get these off a different source i can't find a definite answer if they are legit or not, im thinking they may be fake as far as i can tell the batch number is 7038.The numbers are hard to scratch off and it failed the so called freezer test it seems from what i have read there should be a black dot rather than the white line. Thanks Jason

Thanks man. The Aussie section around here looks a little quiet? or am i in the wrong thread? Would there be much interest for a domestic source from the Aussie guys?

Provided the gear is good. Plenty if interest.

Can say UGLOZ is good to go from experience all very smooth. Have used their Test E, Deca and Tren E. Have been told Ministry of Steroids is also good however can not comment on experience.

Aussie sponsor would be awesome.

hey guys , broadbeach, gold coast here!!.
Stumbled on this by accident! So signed up, been reading the thread. And i can say, from experience, ugloz def GTG! :jump:

Excellent. Well if you guys can spread the words to the guys and generate as much interest as possible. Im still waiting to hear back from the MODS, hopefully soon someone can let me know.

Hear back from the MODS about what?

UGLOZ has been busted last week. Guess they got too big, they just started a whole line of orals too.

http://www.news.com.au/national/steroid-lab-found-in-sydney-family-home/story-fncynjr2-1227040306243

Aus police are cracking down very hard on AAS... I suppose it's better to divert police effort which uses taxpayer money to getting on top of steroids (deaths 0/people harmed 0), instead of cracking down on all the meth junkies, heroin junkies and shitty ecstasy presses (deaths, people harmed, lives destroyed hundreds of thousands).

Such a waste of gear... And time and effort.

I know right! Hard enough trusting some of the shit floating around here... I had faith in ugloz stuff, at least I trusted what I was getting. Was smooth too.

Back