Austinites acne stack?? Anyone help me out here

PrinceDianabol

Can anyone tell me what supplements austins acne stack consists of?
I hear heaps of people mention it, cant seem to find it anywhere... Been searchin all arvo.
Super keen to try it out since acne has been a big problem for me since my last cycle over 6months ago! And id prefer to try this out before jumping on accutane again.

THE TREATMENT PROTOCOL:

If your acne is severe, for your first week you will need to frontload these compounds to give your body a boost in the right direction, after that we're going to move onto standard dosing and maintenance. If your acne is not severe, skip week 1 and start with the standard dosing protocol.

Week 1 (if acne is not severe, skip to week 2):

Vitamin B5: 14 grams (7 gr in the morning, and 7 gr before bed)
Zinc: 100 mg daily (50mg in the morning, and 50mg before bed)
Pycnogenol: 240 mg (120mg in the morning, and 120mg before bed)

Week 2 (start here if your acne is not severe):

Vitamin B5: 10 grams (5 gr in the morning, and 5 gr before bed)
Zinc: 50mg daily (25mg in the morning, and 25mg before bed)
Pycnogenol: 120 mg (60mg in the morning, and 60mg before bed)

Repeat week 2 until acne clears...

Note: All 3 supplements are water soluble.

Run the above protocol until your acne has cleared. Generally, you can expect to see improvements after 2 weeks, and you can expect to be pretty clear from acne in about 6 weeks. Again, everyone is different but for OTC treatment, this works well and reasonably fast. Note that you may experience some oily skin during your first 10 days. This will go away.

SIDE EFFECTS:

Hair Loss (if you're prone):
Prevention/Fix: L-Cysteine. 1 gr daily.

Stomach Discomfort:
Prevention/Fix: Cut B5 dose in half and increase by 1 gr daily so that you adjust to the mega-dose.

Oily Skin:
Prevention/Fix: This is normal and will go away in about 10 days. You're just getting cleaned up.

All oral baby. Good luck with the acne prince Dball. That shit sucks, and can permanently wreck your face if you don't take care of it. Just a common side effect of androgenic hormones. I'm fortunate and inherited my mom's skin(and not my dads). So acne is pretty tame. I know zinc works. My girlfriend cleared up her acne with zinc picolinate. It's the most bioavailable form of zinc, or atleast the most accesible one. It's cheap. I would go with NOW foods on amazon. They come in 50 mg and will last you a while. Don't take zinc with calcium or iron. They compete for absorption. So preferably on an empty stomach, but if you are sensitive it could cause nausea.

All oral baby. Good luck with the acne prince Dball. That shit sucks, and can permanently wreck your face if you don't take care of it. Just a common side effect of androgenic hormones. I'm fortunate and inherited my mom's skin(and not my dads). So acne is pretty tame. I know zinc works. My girlfriend cleared up her acne with zinc picolinate. It's the most bioavailable form of zinc, or atleast the most accesible one. It's cheap. I would go with NOW foods on amazon. They come in 50 mg and will last you a while. Don't take zinc with calcium or iron. They compete for absorption. So preferably on an empty stomach, but if you are sensitive it could cause nausea.

Interesting that... I always thought Chelated Zinc was the best form of zinc as the body absorbs it better... I think Zinc Oratate was the best form of chelated zinc out there, closely followed by zinc citrate.

Chelated minerals are great. That's one of the way i judge the quality of a multi-vitamin. Chelate and picolinate are both great. I think picolinate MIGHT have an edge, but i'm not entirely sure. I'll try to find the research paper for it. Bigben is right though, you can't go wrong with chelated minerals, but picolinate is one of the gold standards for zinc supplementation. It works strong and fast. I've tried both. You can also mega dose zinc temporarily but watch your copper levels, then can quickly get depleted on high zinc diet. usually they come together in nature(think steak/almonds) Some supplements contain both for that very reason.

Awesome. Really appreciate your knowledge guys, thanks.

Interestingly enough, my face is near perfectly acne free. Only suffer from it on one side of my neck, back shoulders and chest. Did accutane many years ago in highschool, worked a charm. Clear skin everywhere til earlier this year when i did my first test cycle. 1gram a week with no AI lol. Brought that acne shit on like the plague, ended my cycle about 6months ago now and still havent managed to get rid of it.

Test cycle probably activated dormant sebaceous glands. High dose zinc picolinate should actually do something.

flood your body with pantothenic acid (vitamin b5) when on I run 2000mg per day and have no issues. (get 1000mg tabs).

very easy to access this amount online.

I appreciate everyones advice, but i think ill do the whole stack. I want as good a chance to get rid of shit shit as possible lol, and i'd trust austins knowledge to give me the best shot. Cant wait to try it out...

Blackbeard, in your opinion are you saying it was more likely the high test that woke up the dormant glands? Meaning it wasnt estrogen related?

I started that cycle on 500mg weekly, for about 6weeks then bumped it to 750 for a week then to a gram after that, and it was shortly after i started running a gram it appeared then just got worse n worse n spread everywhere slowly lol..

"Several studies have demonstrated that there is an association between local overproduction of active androgens and acne. Acne patients produced higher rates of testosterone and 5***945;-dihydrotestosterone (5***945;-DHT) in their skin than healthy individuals.29 High testosterone levels have been implicated with enhanced sebaceous gland activity in humans30,31 and consequently with diseases marked by hyperseborrhea, such as Acne vulgaris. However, only a few patients with androgenic disorders exhibit hyperandrogenemia, an observation which indicates the predominance of peripheral tissue events for the occurrence of clinical signs.32

Enhanced sebaceous gland activity is attributed to the potent androgen 5***945;-DHT5 as sebaceous gland cells possess all necessary enzymes for conversion of testosterone to 5***945;-DHT.33 The isozyme 5***945;-reductase type I, which catalyses the conversion from testosterone to 5***945;-DHT in peripheral tissues by a NADPH-dependent reaction is expressed predominantly in skin. It is present in the cytoplasm and cell membrane compartment in skin cells34 and particularly in facial sebocytes,33 illustrating the key role of sebaceous gland cells in androgen metabolism."

That's just a general summary from the literature. Testosterone and DHT will put the sebaceous glands in overdrive. People have different genetics that will dictate how sensitive to the androgens their glands will be.

Enhanced sebaceous gland activity is attributed to the potent androgen 5***945;-DHT5 as sebaceous gland cells possess all necessary enzymes for conversion of testosterone to 5***945;-DHT.33 The isozyme 5***945;-reductase type I, which catalyses the conversion from testosterone to 5***945;-DHT in peripheral tissues by a NADPH-dependent reaction is expressed predominantly in skin. It is present in the cytoplasm and cell membrane compartment in skin cells34 and particularly in facial sebocytes,33 illustrating the key role of sebaceous gland cells in androgen metabolism."
/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info bud. Any ideas why my face is perfectly clear then? Yet not the shoulders/back/neck/chest. Possibly a genetic thing? Through puberty my face copped it a bit, but back and neck was always worse.

Different sensitivity in different areas is my guess. When i get acne, it's only on my temples and upper back. Zinc definitely turned off my acne. I highly recommend zinc picolinate. Your body absorbs it very well and it's cheap. What are you waiting for, go get it :D

Haha waiting for payday my man! Been broke with all this xmas shopping. Thanks for all your knowledge and patience bro, this thread has been very enlightening for me. Gotta love ology!

Also- how do i rep you? Lol

Back