Austinite's Fat Loss Stack

I tried amazon.com but I couldn't place my order because of where I was living.
Then I checked drug stores here and there was nothing.

That sucks man. Don't know where else to look besides google. Have any family in the states who could ship it to you?

Austin,
I found some Chromium Picolinate up in a cupboard at home....It says '500mcg of Chromium' Would it be better just to take 1 or would going up to 1000mcg be a problem at all?

Can I take the Synephrine fasted? I'm on an IF protocol and wondering if I need to take this with food.

I drink coffee in the morning and take some pre-workout powder (C4) for energy before my workout. Would these be prohibited while on this stack?

Can I take the Synephrine fasted? I'm on an IF protocol and wondering if I need to take this with food.

I drink coffee in the morning and take some pre-workout powder (C4) for energy before my workout. Would these be prohibited while on this stack?

Yes. You can take it fasted. Anything you add would modify my stack so no.

so caffeinated drinks need to be avoided while on this stack? I understand that you said don't add anything, but I don't really consider caffeine as part of a stack. I'm just trying to understand the precautions needed while on this

As stated, please do not ask about adding anything to the stack. It should not be modified. Drinking coffee is fine. No store-bought supplemental stimulants of any kind whatsoever. I don't have any other answer brother.

I feel like I'm talking to a customer service robot.. Dude, I get what you're saying.. but in my original post I mentioned coffee and you didn't specify that it was ok and that the C4 was the issue.

Anyway, more importantly..do you have any evidence that synephrine crosses the blood brain barrier? I'm a biochem major, and that chemical structure has hydroxyl groups on the benzene ring and beta-carbon..which is a no-go for crossing the BBB. I'm not saying it doesn't work...I was just curious on what literature you've read.

I feel like I'm talking to a customer service robot.. Dude, I get what you're saying.. but in my original post I mentioned coffee and you didn't specify that it was ok and that the C4 was the issue.

Anyway, more importantly..do you have any evidence that synephrine crosses the blood brain barrier? I'm a biochem major, and that chemical structure has hydroxyl groups on the benzene ring and beta-carbon..which is a no-go for crossing the BBB. I'm not saying it doesn't work...I was just curious on what literature you've read.

Don't call me dude, and don't insult me when you want help and refuse to read.

Yes, I have evidence.

Good luck.

Back