Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Never really heard of any sides. It's quite mild. I use NuMedica brand DIM-estro which also contains 600mg of Curcumin and 2mg of BioPerine, both with a host of benefits.

If you take it for the purpose of lowering E2, you need to include 30 to 50mg zinc and 2 mg of copper. The anti-E properties are not comparable to Arimidex, so of course it will not decrease serum estradiol much. It's mainly useful for TRT patients who are hovering slightly over a sensitive e2 scale.

Great post Austinite! My girlfriends mom told me about 5htp about a year ago and I swear by it now. Always have a sense of calm, sleep like a baby, (may help with the prami sides I've heard about) I'll see about that soon enough. I was going to post about 5htp and see if anyone uses it while on cycle and would still love to hear about it. Thanks

Last edited:
Great post Austinite! My girlfriends mom told me about 5htp about a year ago and I swear by it now. Always have a sense of calm, sleep like a baby, (may help with the prami sides I've heard about) I'll see about that soon enough. I was going to post about 5htp and see if anyone tone uses while on cycle and would still love to hear about the it. Thanks

You should switch to Tryptophan. By taking 5 HTP, you're skipping a very important pathway and 2 vital metabolites. Good to hear you're feeling good my friend. That's the idea :)

Nice, I'm really interested as to how 5htp, well now tryptophan will help if at all with pct. You know the "depression " or lack of motivation. My last cycle was great but post cycle therapy (pct) gear was bunk so I couldn't make an accurate assessment. Any thoughts

Have you tried taking oral D3 with a very fatty meal? I got my levels up to 85 ng/ml on 5k iu ED. I used to take them on an empty stomach and they didn't work

Have you tried taking oral D3 with a very fatty meal? I got my levels up to 85 ng/ml on 5k iu ED. I used to take them on an empty stomach and they didn't work

Yes, it's the only way to take it. Currently using 600,000 IU injections, still weak. Long story... Has to do with Calcitonin, which I am chasing currently.

---Vitamins---

Vitamin B12: - Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Methylcobalamin - oral 5000mg a day

Vitamin C: - Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
Take 2-3g a day, take it all day.

Vitamin D (D3): - Doctor's Best Best Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU/180 Softgels
Minimum of 2000iu a day

Vitamin E Tocopherol - Gamma: - Now Foods, Gamma E Complex, Advanced, 120 Softgels
Dose - 400-800iu daily

---Minerals---

Copper: - Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules
Dose - 2mg

Magnesium:
ZMA

Zinc:
50mg daily

---Herbs---

Green Tea: - Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg, 180 Vcaps
Green tea extract and green tea

Maca: - Now Foods, TestoJack 200, Extra Strength, 120 Veggie Caps
1600-2400mg daily, 800mg x2-3 times daily

---Vascularity---

Nitric Oxide: - BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Green Apple, 50 Servings

---Other---

NAC: - Now Foods, NAC, 600 mg, 250 Vcaps
600md daily

COQ10: - Now Foods, CoQ10, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps
200mg daily

Fish Oil with vitamin E: Omeg3Essentials with extra Vitamin D 100servings
3 servings of Omeg3Essentials+D

Last edited:
Love this stack!!!!!

Introduction

PRE-WORKOUT:
L-Citrulline Malate - 3 grams
L-Arginine (micronized) - 2 grams
L-Lysine - 2 grams
L-Methionine - 1 gram
Pycnogenol - 120 mg (this stuff is not cheap)

POST WORKOUT:
L-Cysteine - 1 to 2 grams
Vitamin C - 2 grams

BEFORE BED
L-Tyrosine - 1 gram
L-Glutamine - 1.5 grams
Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg

Awesome thread Aust
Currently taking COQ10, NAC, Fish oil & Vit C at your specified doses on page 1

If I take oral B12 @ 5000mcg
Is that ok?

And are those supps I listed enough?