Australia peptides

Actually dudes, Im currently having a dely on a package from O/S so Im not advising anyone use a supplier outside of Aust at the moment. My package has been with AU Sydney Customs for 4 days now. Im fkn spewing. Ive been waiting 2 weeks for delivery. Im seriously considering giving it away after I see what happens with this, its too frikin expensive to buy in AU and too risky to buy from outside AU.

I have ordered for a couple of sources. One i am super happy with. They will offer great customer service and the stuff arrived to me in WA within 3 days. The other source... talk them self up, and they delivered, but not too impressed with their product. PM me if you need more info...happy to help you out. This mob is based in Queensland i think... Package is vac sealed, padded, and desecrate.

Hi whitedog can you please PM the site in qld. Many thanks

I have ordered for a couple of sources. One i am super happy with. They will offer great customer service and the stuff arrived to me in WA within 3 days. The other source... talk them self up, and they delivered, but not too impressed with their product. PM me if you need more info...happy to help you out. This mob is based in Queensland i think... Package is vac sealed, padded, and desecrate.

Hey WhiteDog, I PMed you, but not sure if you got it. Any chance you'd be willing to share your Aussie peptide source?

Any supplier inside Au will deliver to Au, thats not an issue. The real issue is whether they can guarantee their peptides are legit. Anyone can put something in a vial and sell it as abc peptide. The industry in Au is not credible what so ever and suppliers source peptides from who knows where in Au so buyer beware.

Hey guys I'm from Australia & I order peptides from a professional place that gives scripts for the peptides & they are mixed already !

Hey guys I'm from Australia & I order peptides from a professional place that gives scripts for the peptides & they are mixed already !
My Email address is mzara19@gmail.com if anyone wants to share, thankyou

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'd also love to know a reliable place that will ship igf -1 to Australia . Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Ive shipped nolva and clomid to nz not sure if aussie customs is more hardout than nz but i had no troubles, that was from rui

Back