Australia peptides

We ship to Astralia But payment is not taken with CC... We have a rate success of 98%... Asy payment are WU only.

Hey Pittsburgh63 are the orders still getting thru to australia? as Ive heard the customs is stopping alot at the border these last few months?
I understand that if certain companies employ the services of a customs broker to oversee the import process to ensure delivery and privacy.
Your prices are very good and I would enjoy buying research products from your site if there was something similar in place to ensure delivery.
If you could Pm me as well as answering these questions It would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Hey Pittsburgh63 are the orders still getting thru to australia? as Ive heard the customs is stopping alot at the border these last few months?
I understand that if certain companies employ the services of a customs broker to oversee the import process to ensure delivery and privacy.
Your prices are very good and I would enjoy buying research products from your site if there was something similar in place to ensure delivery.
If you could Pm me as well as answering these questions It would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Another aussie here with the same issue. High prices.
Pittsburgh63, if your products are getting through I'll order from you.
Cheers.

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, but would like to contribute right off the bat, so to help others rather than just be an internet peep. Like many others I have also been doing my own research on peptides. Like some I have ordered product via the very few (3 to 4 or so) websites that appear or are Australian based. This is to avoid stringent customs. For my research I ordered from 3 different sources. All GHRP 6 , GHRP 2 and GRF Mod 1-29. In all cases the product arrived and appears to be intact and looks otherwise the real deal. Nothing was sent in dry ice packs however, just regular post. Research has been done on each batch to see if anything was unique or different. In all cases none of the product, particularly GHRP 6 made the research subject hungry. There was a slight feeling in the lower stomach, which was likened to indigestion. I was starting to think that the research subject was immune to the hunger response, however I am also concerned that product available in Australia is all scam. I was wondering if any one else had a similar story? Also if it were NOT to make the researcher hungry does that mean that its bunk? Likely?

The only symptoms noticed by the research subject was improving vascularity in the arms, big woody at night (but could have needed to take a leak). Research has only been going on for a week and half. Any help would be worthwhile?

Last edited:
@MadCycles

Im also looking for a source in australia
Is it ok if you pm me the source of peps you are buying from
Need some for my research on my mice

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, but would like to contribute right off the bat, so to help others rather than just be an internet peep. Like many others I have also been doing my own research on peptides. Like some I have ordered product via the very few (3 to 4 or so) websites that appear or are Australian based. This is to avoid stringent customs. For my research I ordered from 3 different sources. All GHRP 6 , GHRP 2 and GRF Mod 1-29. In all cases the product arrived and appears to be intact and looks otherwise the real deal. Nothing was sent in dry ice packs however, just regular post. Research has been done on each batch to see if anything was unique or different. In all cases none of the product, particularly GHRP 6 made the research subject hungry. There was a slight feeling in the lower stomach, which was likened to indigestion. I was starting to think that the research subject was immune to the hunger response, however I am also concerned that product available in Australia is all scam. I was wondering if any one else had a similar story? Also if it were NOT to make the researcher hungry does that mean that its bunk? Likely?

The only symptoms noticed by the research subject was improving vascularity in the arms, big woody at night (but could have needed to take a leak). Research has only been going on for a week and half. Any help would be worthwhile?

@Pittsburgh63

I can access CJC and GHRP on your website
I search it and it says product cant be found
Am i doing anything wrong

I would also like to know where to purchase these to get into Aust. If someone could pm me where and how to get some ghrp-6 :)

Hello All,

Could you pm me where you got your products from?

WTF ? how do you use this website ? Labpe Peptides - Everything is in Scientific names and every search returns a hit but then links me to an advanced search which then returns no results found

Just wanted to bump this thread as Ive just started My cjc/ghrp + sarms cycle in Melb all from a legitimate operated buisness although its quite expensive and would like to source cjc/ghrp6 aswell

Just wanted to bump this thread as Ive just started My cjc/ghrp + sarms cycle in Melb all from a legitimate operated buisness although its quite expensive and would like to source cjc/ghrp6 aswell

Hey James, can you pm the details of where you purchased your goods?

I have ordered for a couple of sources. One i am super happy with. They will offer great customer service and the stuff arrived to me in WA within 3 days. The other source... talk them self up, and they delivered, but not too impressed with their product. PM me if you need more info...happy to help you out. This mob is based in Queensland i think... Package is vac sealed, padded, and desecrate.

I have ordered for a couple of sources. One i am super happy with. They will offer great customer service and the stuff arrived to me in WA within 3 days. The other source... talk them self up, and they delivered, but not too impressed with their product. PM me if you need more info...happy to help you out. This mob is based in Queensland i think... Package is vac sealed, padded, and desecrate.
Whitedog for some reason I am unable to PM anyone are you able to PM me those places where you source from im getting ripped at the moment need a better source. Runna or anyone else that wants to know the place in melbs where i getting them from at the moment PM me a hotmail or email and i can email you back that way as im having difficulty sending pm out thanks..

hi guys i have just moved to perth and im looking to find a good source for peptides, do rui products get through customs or can you suggest another source? always happy with rui products so would prefer them.

many thanks

Very interesting topic. I have always been too worried about order from o/s because aussie customs swim to stop every thing. I can get around this, but have to pay very high prices to people that have already got them in.

Back