Axio Dianabol 10 mg

KCmanchester

Please help.

I just started my first cycle. I just bought some test-c and axio dbol off of a guy who has been on steroids for a while. He seems quite reliable given that he has a pretty good job and I know his details and also because he has been quite approachable and nice.

My issue is that the Axio Dbol he sold me is not white on the inside but on the outside looks exactly like it should. Its pink, oval with a line on one side and 'AX' on the other side. It tastes bitter and its hard (does not crush under pressure).

Its supposed to be the old oval Axio product. BUT its not white on the inside its fully pink.

Is it bunk?Or is it real? Or is it a duplicate that might still work?

Nice and approachable...go figger.

Good job is a good sign as you could make trouble for him...and of course yourself. He d just get more time for distributing.

Look, dbol can be pink, blue and even capsulated. Liquid is my favorite b t w.

It could be a coating..dbol is not baby aspirin..it s not tastey.

Relax..take it, return it or shit can it.

Please help.

I just started my first cycle. I just bought some test-c and axio dbol off of a guy who has been on steroids for a while. He seems quite reliable given that he has a pretty good job and I know his details and also because he has been quite approachable and nice.

My issue is that the Axio Dbol he sold me is not white on the inside but on the outside looks exactly like it should. Its pink, oval with a line on one side and 'AX' on the other side. It tastes bitter and its hard (does not crush under pressure).

Its supposed to be the old oval Axio product. BUT its not white on the inside its fully pink.

Is it bunk?Or is it real? Or is it a duplicate that might still work?

all drug dealers are nice and approachable untill they have no more use for you then go see how nice they are

Every Axio Methanoplex 10 that I've ever had was pink coated but white inside. The pic below is legit Axio dbol 10, even cut one in half for you to view. Of course since Axio is defunct, anything you're getting now is either old or fake (fake doesn't necessarily mean bunk).

Edit: I noticed you said Ax on either side, the real Ax dbol has AX on 1 side and 10 on the other.

Last edited:
Every Axio Methanoplex 10 that I've ever had was pink coated but white inside. The pic below is legit Axio dbol 10, even cut one in half for you to view. Of course since Axio is defunct, anything you're getting now is either old or fake (fake doesn't necessarily mean bunk).

Edit: I noticed you said Ax on either side, the real Ax dbol has AX on 1 side and 10 on the other.

From what i have researched the ones in your pic are the newer ones, 4 sided and with 10 on the back as opposed to the old ones which were oval and with a line at the back.

Has anyone used the older oval ones? If so were the white on the inside?

Nice and approachable...go figger.

Good job is a good sign as you could make trouble for him...and of course yourself. He d just get more time for distributing.

Look, dbol can be pink, blue and even capsulated. Liquid is my favorite b t w.

It could be a coating..dbol is not baby aspirin..it s not tastey.

Relax..take it, return it or shit can it.

I know its supposed to be bitter, thats not the problem. My only confusion is whether its ok that its fully pink. Im not sure but I think you're saying Axio does come in fully pink?

Also sorry for being slow on this but what are you implying with respect to the guy I bought this from with a good job?

From what i have researched the ones in your pic are the newer ones, 4 sided and with 10 on the back as opposed to the old ones which were oval and with a line at the back.

Has anyone used the older oval ones? If so were the white on the inside?

The ones in my pic are legit from 2009 through 2010 til they got shutdown around xmas, when they came back in late 2011 at first the pills looked the same but there were many reports of it being candy and also reports of bunk rounded ones just stamped ax also. The "new" owner (lol) scammed a lot of people after the reopening.

Unfortunately as I said Axio is dead.

Last edited:
Back