axio Labs Real or fake

bigmoney

aio labs is this real or fake ?
one bottle test one bottle deca
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/frontvwp.jpg

No answer to your question but lot of my bros say ax gear sucks, never tried it myself though

No answer to your question but lot of my bros say ax gear sucks, never tried it myself though

Your bros must not know how to proper cycle or they got bunk cuz axio isn't a bad UGL lab, and to answer your question bro i did their sustaplex with the New labels a few months ago but to be honest i don't remember on what they looked like or if it had exp dates lol cuz i trusted my source 100% but I'm sure they should have exp dates etc.. they always did.. but also i have not seen any places sell axio gear in a few months after even my source that carried they stuff shut down due to what ever issue.. so can't really help you too much.. Check the axio labs official site to see and compare..?

nobody knows who is behind axio stuffs running by now... avoid it. let axio die quietly.

either. you can see two different cap with the same production... if the rest you can hear about axio is not enough. this a clue about the quality of what you get...

let this brand die quietly...

perhaps they will turn back again. but, it's absolutly not the case by now.

ounce again, nobody knows who is behind these stuffs now... and ther's nomore reviews about their gear...

nobody knows who is behind axio stuffs running by now... avoid it. let axio die quietly.

either. you can see two different cap with the same production... if the rest you can hear about axio is not enough. this a clue about the quality of what you get...

ounce again, nobody knows who is behind these stuffs now... and ther's nomore reviews about their gear...

Thanks for the reply Mod one of my friends did the gear the guy had a while ago and he got pretty big maybe 1 year ago do you know if this is normal not to have an expiration date on the bottle or does this imedietely mean its a fake ?

Pretty much summed it up, ur gear is most likely way underdozed or bunk... Its not the same as the old Axio which was not to bad and also was never top notch to start with.. Did like their orals and sustaplex that was it.. But yeah as of now I think axio is dead there are plenty of other nice labs, there have been only bad reviews on axio either under dozed by allot or just bunk but what ever u have in those bottles good luck?

whats up with all the mixed reviews some people say real some say fake whats the whole beef with axio why are allot of people on this forum hating on them

Back