Axio labs Tren acetate g2g

vidorando

Hey guys, do you think this tren ace is g2g?? I heard axio labs doesnt produce any more... I dont know.... but I still hope its actual tren. What do you think?

if some total stranger 5000 miles away behind a computer screen told you that your bottles of 'tren' were good , would you believe them ?

either test the compound to see if its real with a test kit, or take it and see . no one on here knows by looking at a picture , cmon guys

I think i have heard of this lab before, cant tell u if they are g2g or not tho....color look like tren.

u got it, just shoot the crap now.its suppose to be tren ace. u will know with in a week or two if its real trust me ;)

I will start my test e next week at 600mg/week, and then i will add tren ace on the 4th week at 50mg/eod. I will see how my body reacts to that dose, and then up it to 70mg/eod, and then to 100mg/eod, if I can handle the side effects :)
Oh yeah, I will also kickstart it with winny at 50mg/day for the first 3 weeks :)
So i really hope the tren is real, because this is one hell of the cycle ;)
I just hope I dont squezze in an extra 0,2ml in my syringes, like I did in my previous cycle lol :)

Last edited:
they got busted long ago... many times long long ago .. i would not use it. even the gear at the end before final bust wasnt that good IMO. i still have some i meant to toss out...

Its a fake bro I've seen it in Spain is colored oil with some active ingredients but not trenbolone in there what so ever...

Back