axio labs.....

I am using them right now..:) Good stuff so far, have a little pain at the site after injection but nothing terrible....take a look at my cycle fourm too see what my gains have been so far...I havent been able too work out in a few days because I have been sick..:( but I am coming out of it so new updates soon..:) later bro

I think it's the best shit out. However, I do agree w/ it being a little more painful, but it's smooth as silk..... it slides through a 25G like butter.

PARKER27 said:
I think it's the best shit out. However, I do agree w/ it being a little more painful, but it's smooth as silk..... it slides through a 25G like butter.

agree. The color is baiscly clear oil at least the test is and it's consistancy is thin.

personally seen axio with contamination (could be anything from textil fiber, to a fly), very messed up label (arrived dirty directly from axio), differently filled ampules (some have less some more oil), no exp. or manufacturing date even if this came directly from Axio and not from genxxl. i woulnd't buy it never again, did once its to much

winny said:
personally seen axio with contamination (could be anything from textil fiber, to a fly), very messed up label (arrived dirty directly from axio), differently filled ampules (some have less some more oil), no exp. or manufacturing date even if this came directly from Axio and not from genxxl. i woulnd't buy it never again, did once its to much
Wow.... first complaint.

Contamination, are you sure you're not referring to a picture that was previously displayed in the picture form?

winny said:
personally seen axio with contamination (could be anything from textil fiber, to a fly), very messed up label (arrived dirty directly from axio), differently filled ampules (some have less some more oil), no exp. or manufacturing date even if this came directly from Axio and not from xxxxx. i woulnd't buy it never again, did once its to much

x

Last edited:
PARKER27 said:
Wow.... first complaint.

Contamination, are you sure you're not referring to a picture that was previously displayed in the picture form?

no, that was the first time i have seen a contamination, but i found it also in a vial i bought directly from the lab. had a black thing floating, that could be anything.

all of my gear from them has always looked very professionally packaged and it worked great...dont know what happened to you

Back