Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian's cycles

bro i think you like this guy a bit too much.....

In all seriousness though, the guy was a douche plain and simple.....and make no mistake, that attitude and carefree lifestyle of his that everyone liked, was the reason for his death.

He had a decent body...so what, go to any physique/bodybuilding competition and you'll see tons and tons of guys built just like him or better. He was popular because he was a troll just like the guy above me said.
i guess you'r right, anyway its funny how his brother said (chestbrah) and all the aesthetic crew have almost the same type of body, i bet they all use almost the same gear. zyzzcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/aesthetics-crew1.jpg (don't know why this site doesn't show direct images lol) anyway yes cunt is a typical word used by americans and australians for sayin douchebag (correct me if i'm wrong)

Last edited:
From guys that i know who knew him he was running a fuckin obscene amount of gear, you guys deleted the amount but you would be how close that was to actual fact. and for that reason i wont mention what it was, it is complete stupiditiy and no one should copy that. My mate knows his brother and pretty much said he was running shredders 24/7.. Clen t3 dnp the lot, then not to mention racking up coke and who knows what else.

He looked good but nothing is worth dying for.

From guys that i know who knew him he was running a fuckin obscene amount of gear, you guys deleted the amount but you would be how close that was to actual fact. and for that reason i wont mention what it was, it is complete stupiditiy and no one should copy that. My mate knows his brother and pretty much said he was running shredders 24/7.. Clen t3 dnp the lot, then not to mention racking up coke and who knows what else.

He looked good but nothing is worth dying for.

i'm curious to know a thing, if zyzz was apparently the leader of his team, do you think said & zyzz's friends are now running the same things? btw i supposed it, i just looked at his last photos in thailand, he looked so bloated (still good body form) like here: bodyweb.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115727&d=1330074459

re

i'm curious to know a thing, if zyzz was apparently the leader of his team, do you think said & zyzz's friends are now running the same things? btw i supposed it, i just looked at his last photos in thailand, he looked so bloated (still good body form) like here: bodyweb.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=115727&d=1330074459

More than likely they were all running the same shit....hopefully though after their freind dropped dead, they woke up a little and eased back on their gear use. Once again like the guy above me said though
"who cares" lol.

complete tool. i hope there's not too many dumb kids following in this douche bag's life. that's exactly what he was and is, don't care that he died doesn't make him any smarter being dead.

TBH I don't like him much either, looked like a homo that glorified douchebags and didn't know how to properly speak with his stupid "u mad" and BS like that, but you'd be surprised at how heavily he's idolized, any teen that lifts is obsessed with this guy, even my 20something year old friends are obsessed with him. I will give him the fact that he was bigger and leaner than the average person, but then again there's MILLIONS of guys that look like him, and they're not glorified.

lmao so much hate ITT.

A surfer kid's body who hasn't picked up weights? The ignorance of that post is truly unbelievable.

lmao so much hate ITT.

A surfer kid's body who hasn't picked up weights? The ignorance of that post is truly unbelievable.

Considering the fact that reading, writing, and COMPREHENDING posts are the main skills required in communicating through a forum, you should really learn how to read.
He said (and I quote) "I have many surfer friends with similar physiques who never touched weights, let alone tren. "
Having a role model that you look up to is great. But the dickriding some of you Zyzz groupies do is unhealthy.
The guy had a good physique. He did an irresponsible amount of steroids and stacked it with recreational drugs topped with partying like an animal. I'm not at all impressed by his physique or his lifestyle, and I sure as hell won't follow in someone's footsteps that put them 6 feet under. You guys should find yourself someone new to worship.

Last edited:
re

Considering the fact that reading, writing, and COMPREHENDING posts are the main skills required in communicating through a forum, you should really learn how to read.
He said (and I quote) "I have many surfer friends with similar physiques who never touched weights, let alone tren. "
Having a role model that you look up to is great. But the dickriding some of you Zyzz groupies do is unhealthy.
The guy had a good physique. He did an irresponsible amount of steroids and stacked it with recreational drugs topped with partying like an animal. I'm not at all impressed by his physique or his lifestyle, and I sure as hell won't follow in someone's footsteps that put them 6 feet under. You guys should find yourself someone new to worship.

trust me...they will. As soon as another douchebag comes along to top zyzz's bullshit!

There are plenty of other boards out there to suck off zyzz...keep it movin over to those sites! Sweating a guy who died from abusing all this shit...damn. It's a shame the kid died...but worshipping someone who did way to much gear and partied to hard is beyond me.

Yeah how fucking hypocritical lmao. Never did Zyzz say he partied like an animal, he has been quoted as saying he partied every few months using recreational drugs. And never have people found out how often Zyzz cycled or what he actually used. Sure, he asked for advice on stuff but they have no idea what he done. He started using DNP when he was already pretty well known for instance (I've seen the post he made), yet on here they say he was using it year-round to stay ripped!

"Considering the fact that reading, writing, and COMPREHENDING posts are the main skills required in communicating through a forum, you should really learn how to read."

Right back at you, pal.

Also what I said was pretty much the same thing that you quoted idiot. Try not to be a little dick-rider to a high-post guy on the forum will you? Punctilious prick. Keep hating on dead-guys like the great person you are.

Yeah how fucking hypocritical lmao. Never did Zyzz say he partied like an animal, he has been quoted as saying he partied every few months using recreational drugs. And never have people found out how often Zyzz cycled or what he actually used. Sure, he asked for advice on stuff but they have no idea what he done. He started using DNP when he was already pretty well known for instance (I've seen the post he made), yet on here they say he was using it year-round to stay ripped!

"Considering the fact that reading, writing, and COMPREHENDING posts are the main skills required in communicating through a forum, you should really learn how to read."

Right back at you, pal.

Also what I said was pretty much the same thing that you quoted idiot. Try not to be a little dick-rider to a high-post guy on the forum will you? Punctilious prick. Keep hating on dead-guys like the great person you are.

God you're delusional kid. You really need to get a life outside of worshiping a childish drug addict. I don't care about that asshole and I don't care about you. You're ignorance and juvenile behavior, coupled with your blind, sheep-like worship of an internet troll is pathetic.
Now take your bitch ass back to your fanboy forum. The amount of knowledge you have on an individual that you've never met is kind of scary.
As for me "being a dick rider", I'm not going to even warrant that with a response. I called you out for being an uneducated, incompetent twat.

Last edited:
Mate i remember clearly on august 3rd last year he updated his facebook fan page saying "the coca cola over here in thailand is amazing!!" obviously referring to cocaine for all those than cant make the connection.

only to find that post was deleted the next morning. the guy died 2 days later. he was abusing steroids and partying on rec drugs. i have nothing against him at all so please dont think i am hating on him but he did make choices which made him 6ft under.

Its boards like ology that should make this very clear on what not to do. #1 rule of cycling, if you cant commit to it 100% in terms of diet training, no partying and drinking you have no place doing it in the first place. Its the number one reason people run loads of gear and still look garbage, their priorities are all wrong and some end up paying the ultimate price.

Smart people learn from their mistakes, smarter people learn from others. dont go learning this mistake for yourself you may not get another chance. he didnt.

He probably did a whole 8ball in thailand while on 200mcg of clen and drinking alcohol and taking ecstasy. combine that with high BP and heart problems its easy to see how he died.

things like clen and dnp, if used responsibly can be fairly safe. But anyone with any sort of pre-existing condition (heart/liver) SHOULD NOT TAKE THESE DRUGS or any at all
stupid people take overdose on drugs while having bad health in the first place are what cause these things we use to have a bad rep

(I am not saying clen or dnp are safe btw)

Mate i remember clearly on august 3rd last year he updated his facebook fan page saying "the coca cola over here in thailand is amazing!!" obviously referring to cocaine for all those than cant make the connection.

Damn if I read that I would have assumed that he really liked that they used real sugar instead of the corn syrup crap they use here... :goof:

rec drugs, especialy coca cola, a heart condition and gear(like clen, dnp) dont mix.....

if your going to cycle, be committed to it. stay off all the other crap

be safe and use good judgment in life

R.I.P Zyzz

all i can say, obviously drugs and steroids dont mix... now i know many bodybuilders who use x or coke when they party... and party pretty hard or use GHB while on test dbol etc... the list continues i wouldnt fuck with all those recreational drugs to an abuse... maybe he had a cocaine problem? or something... i mean 22 fucking years old is young i think it was def. one night partying to hard... its the new big killer here in cali. mixing drugs pills oxy and next thing you know 6ft. under...

Back