BA/BB seperating from oil in homebrew tren a

msmoke44

Hey guys, brewed up a batch of 100mg/ml tren a.grapeseed oil 20% bb and 3% bb. looking at the homebrew a day later now and theres a separation from the oil and and the chemicals, the oil is just sitting on the clear film of the ba and bb. 40ml oil was used and 9ml BB 1ml BA. Please help!

Hey guys, brewed up a batch of 100mg/ml tren a.grapeseed oil 20% bb and 3% bb. looking at the homebrew a day later now and theres a separation from the oil and and the chemicals, the oil is just sitting on the clear film of the ba and bb. 40ml oil was used and 9ml BB 1ml BA. Please help!

Hey msmoke, could you explain how you brew your tren, starting from the beginning step-by-step? It would help track down what might have gone wrong.

If you could, please upload a picture of the brew that supposedly went wrong.

Hey msmoke, could you explain how you brew your tren, starting from the beginning step-by-step? It would help track down what might have gone wrong.

If you could, please upload a picture of the brew that supposedly went wrong.
I used this conversion steps but used the steroid calculator to make it for 5grams at 100mg/ml

Convert Steroid Powders into an Injectable form

It's in a dark amber vial and the camera wont pick up the difference, but now that its sat for a while its like a clear 1/3inch of clear film sitting at the bottom of the vial. I heated it by placing the beaker in layer of boiling water till solution was clear and then filtered into vial

I used this conversion steps but used the steroid calculator to make it for 5grams at 100mg/ml

Convert Steroid Powders into an Injectable form

Ok mate, I just checked that calculator and the info you provided. The numbers you used aren't correct.

For example:

You want to the Total final volume of Tren Ace to be 50ml
@ Dosage: 100mg/ml
BA: 3%
BB: 20%

Based on that calculator you used...

The Oil should be: 34.25ml .......... you currently have 40ml
3% BA: 1.5ml ............................. you currently have 1ml
20% BB: 10ml ............................ you currently have 9ml

I think the problem is because you forgot to take into account the fact that Powder Weight (0.85), according to that calculator, would give 5g Tren powder a volume of about 4.25ml.

Anyway, give me some time to play around with the numbers, and I'll see what you need to change to correct this.

Ok mate, here is what you need to change:

BA: you currently have 1ml................... add 0.7ml BA more
BB: you currently have 9ml................... add 2.5ml BB more
Tren powder: you currently have 5g .... add 0.8g more

If you do the above steps, this is what you will end up having: (This is simply for your reference)

Volume Total: about 58.13 ml ...................

Oil: 40 ml ..................................................
BA: 1.7 ml ............................................... 2.92%
BB: 11.5 ml ............................................. 19.78%

Powder: 5.8g (4.93ml powder volume) ...
(Dosage): ............................................... 99.77mg/ml

Ok mate, here is what you need to change:

BA: you currently have 1ml................... add 0.7ml BA more
BB: you currently have 9ml................... add 2.5ml BB more
Tren powder: you currently have 5g .... add 0.8g more

If you do the above steps, this is what you will end up having: (This is simply for your reference)

Volume Total: about 58.13 ml ...................

Oil: 40 ml ..................................................
BA: 1.7 ml ............................................... 2.92%
BB: 11.5 ml ............................................. 19.78%

Powder: 5.8g (4.93ml powder volume) ...
(Dosage): ............................................... 99.77mg/ml

Thanks for taking the time to form a constructive response. I added the extra BA/BB but to no avail... same clear film at the bottom forming.

Thanks for taking the time to form a constructive response. I added the extra BA/BB but to no avail... same clear film at the bottom forming.

You're welcome bud. We're all here to learn from each other.

Ok, about the tren problem... when you first heated the solution in the hot water bath for the first time, do you remember approximately how long you left it there?

The reason that I'm asking is because I once overheated my oil (using a microwave oven, dumb mistake), and my tren turned into bits of dark brown solid on the bottom my vial.

ta%2002.jpg

Back