Ba & bb %

crazyfmike

Some mixed reports on % of BA & BB. The collected data varies only some 3% between the Big Boys here and 5% based on steroid Calculator.

My last question(filtering)turned into BA/BB% so I thought a new thread may be in order.

Seems 2% BA is across the board. Is this true?

Seems raising BB creates a better "hold" so why not run it higher for higher concentrations? Is this due to PIP? PIP from the BB or PIP from the higher concentration of active ingredient?

What is the recommended BA/BB for Mast P and E?

I always use 2% and 18% respectively, I have found that it works best for me.
Was told that you dont need BA at all, and some people just have reactions to it.
When there is a higher concentration on gear, you sometimes have to up the % to get it to hold.

I have never made anything over 350mg though.

2 & 18 is holding Test C just fine so far :) Also holding Test P @ 130. I am highly sensitive and a candidate for PIP and I am good thus far. Thanks for your .02, greatly appreciated.

I have never made anything over 350mg though.

How was the PIP with that 350?[/QUOTE]

350 wasn't bad for me at all, as I made some not too long ago. I went with 2%/20% with test E. Dark is right though, BA is not totally needed but when using multi use vials it's a good idea when constantly drawing from it. Most if not all amples(atleast with test) have no BA because of it being single use.

Last edited:
Dark3: I am talking post injection pain. Seems I am allergic to ethanol. Also higher concentrations cause just about everyone some discomfort to allot of pain which I'd like to find the happy medium.

CW: I went ahead with some 400mg test C 3%,20% and 50/50 on EO and SFO. I like the color of this safflower oil and the product is thin, almost clear and holding nice. Just have to do a pin Sunday to check the PIP. I'll keep the BA in everything.

100 Test P 2%, 18% and zero PIP. 130 Test P 2%, 18% and mild PIP. I'll be testing the 150mg 3%, 20% and 15% EO in the next couple days and report back. Love the SFO :)

the norm is 2-3% BA, 15-20% BB....BB depends on the compound you are working with. No harm in always using 20% BB like milk said.

I am like a kid with a new bike riding all over the place....lol I can already see keeping at 100&250 for less complications. I think I'll keep everything 3&20 max and 2&18 min. Thanks DT & Milk.

look up my sticky at the top of this forum on recipes. I break down the amounts depending on concentration pretty well there

Reason for my moderate dose strength is because I don't do well with high concentration gear. I get enormous welts if I use high strength. Volume is never an issue, so I just shoot more gear if need be.

I am sensitive too, the PIP I experience is excruciating. After just some soreness from the the Test P 130 I am a Skeeeered of the test C 400....lol I am like you and handle volume well. There are those I tried to appease but they'll just have to get some 5ml's like the rest of us :)

I wouldn't go above 300mg/ml with test c. Test c is much more difficult to solve than test e...the melting point is much higher. Plus, it's just all around more finicky in getting a good final product.

Back