BACK AT IT!!! Second cycle prop and dbol

Lab Rat

Sponge
It feels great to be a bout to hop back on the train!!
Last cycle was very shitty as far as planning and the stability of it. I ran test e and dbol for roughly 7 weeks then moving to test prop for two more weeks and stopping abruptly because I ran out of cash. I ran 500 mg a week of test e and 25 mg of dbol a day, I also ran 12.5 mg of aromas in Ed. I stopped with no post cycle therapy (pct) and feared for the worst, I went through a small depressed spell(maybe 3-4 days) but recovered with the help of tribulus, pussy, and more weights. While on I went from 170 to 200 and kept 20 of that without changing body fat percentage.... Pretty good considering the way the cycle ended.

I plan on running 150-200 mg test prop eod and 25-50 mg dbol Ed accompanied by 12.5 mg aromasin eod

not sure why you have the dbol to be honest dbol is used as a kickstart to long estered test cycles, dbol gives the gains while the test builds up your using test prop so will be feeling it very quickly, id personally add an oral on the end of your cycle to harden up your gains maybe anavar winstrol etc. Id run the test 8 weeks min go 10 if you can up to you tho. if you really have to run the dbol run it the 1st 4-6 weeks and then stop and youll need a liver support etc while using it. Id save for another time tho.
Id run it like this buddy and youll recover much better and protect your body from damage.
1-10 test prop 150mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5mg eod
5-10 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius x2 a week
1-4/6 Dbol
1-4/6 N2guard. (controls Bp,liver etc)
pct.
11-14 clomid 50/25/25/25
11-14 nolva 40/20/20/20
11-16 Daa (testbooster helps greatly, but up to you)
11-16 Forma stanzol (deals with rebound and controls eastrogen).

I just love the feeling of being on dbol and it really adds some weight but you think I'd still put on weight fast with just prop?

Just because Prop kicks in faster than long ester test does NOT mean that you won't benefit from dbol. Test is Test and Dbol is dbol....it's not ONLY used for a kickstart but it also has many other properties that you will benefit from. You will get more gains with dbol and prop than prop alone.

Only advising you do anything if you plan to get your shit together this time, of course.

Last edited:
Yeah I already ordered everything including pct but decided to hold off on the dbol but might add some tbol or anavar towards the end I'm gonna run 150 mg eod how's that sound?

Test is test is not true actually due to ester weights etc, but wel leave that for now.

if you want leaner more quality gains run the prop and by all means add the ana Anavar (var) on the end of your cycle, run the ana Anavar (var) 8 weeks at 60mg a day and bump it up too 80mg a day for the last 2 weeks of cycle. Id run N2guard alongside your orals to support your liver etc. the Anavar (var) will harden you up and give you quality lean gains.

You could use the dbol but the gains are not as quality and you will get some water or bloat in there, and will lose more.
and yes obviously your gain more with test and dbol then a single test alone.
Id stick to prop and Anavar (var) buddy youll love the stack and look awesome when you finish.

Test is test is not true actually due to ester weights etc, but wel leave that for now.

test e IS test c IS test p IS tne...their weights are different yes, But are you actually going to argue that testosterone is not testosterone?.....it's like saying a "car" is not a "car" if one is faster than the other........they both drive down the fucking road

But we'll just leave it at that

test is test. the ester weight comes out in the wash man. shorter esters dont give you higher levels of test becuase the ester take up less space because over time you actually will achieve minimally higher levels of t using a longer ester. However the difference is totally insignificant for our purposes. Water retntion etc is controlled by dieat and estrogen management..not which ester test you use.
In other words popeye50 I agree with you 100 %.

Should've thrown that dbol in their..I'm on prop/dbol/expert fking diet..wk4. Gains are obviously better than just test alone. If you know how to work your diet with dbol..it can be a very good compound.

test e IS test c IS test p IS tne...their weights are different yes, But are you actually going to argue that testosterone is not testosterone?.....it's like saying a "car" is not a "car" if one is faster than the other........they both drive down the fucking road

But we'll just leave it at that

i know were all raised in different ways but your manners are appauling why the need to swear and be rude like that were all trying to help the op, no reason for the attitude.
Different tests will actually deliver slightly different amounts, say a 1ml dosage containing test/ester will have a different level of test per ml to another variety/ester. Once the ester clears a slightly different amount of test will remain. Im sure youll agree test prop gives less bloat also so they are not exactly the same in this way either. yes they build muscle and are the same hormone but not the same product.

also if you guys look i put in the dbol in the cycle plan posted above and by all means run it OP if want too.

Last edited:
Everything's going alright so far I can't really tell how well things are actually going because I came down with walking Pneumonia so it's hindering my ability to get in the gym. Last cycle I got sick once I added prop I swear that stuff shits on my immune system. Any insight on this?

Back