Back in action

BigArmsMcgee

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone, haven't posted much in here over the months because i was hooked on SSB, but i am back because i miss the convos that i can have with my fellow meatheads. Anyways this is what im up to nowa days.

21yrs old
12% bf
209lbs

Current Cycle:
1,000mg Test E/wk 1-20
550mg Deca/wk 4-20
50mg Dbol/ed wk 1-6

*Also running A-dex but it looks like i may be getting symptoms of gyno, so i need some quick suggestions.

Good to be back guys

BigArmsMcgee said:
Just wanted to say what's up to everyone, haven't posted much in here over the months because i was hooked on SSB, but i am back because i miss the convos that i can have with my fellow meatheads. Anyways this is what im up to nowa days.

21yrs old
12% bf
209lbs

Current Cycle:
1,000mg Test E/wk 1-20
550mg Deca/wk 4-20
50mg Dbol/ed wk 1-6

*Also running A-dex but it looks like i may be getting symptoms of gyno, so i need some quick suggestions.

Good to be back guys

I don't get it.. What do you mean methheads? Whos A methhead on this board? No Fucking methheads allowed..

why run the Deca from weeks 4-20???
it takes 3 weeks for it to clear your system, so I would stop week 19, a week before your Test
and because it takes soo long for Deca to kick in, why not take it from the start??

and what does your cycle history look like, cuz that seems like an awfully large amount of gear for a 21yo

Christ thats a lot of gear....are you competing ?

You may want to throw in some B6 in for progest related gyno from the Deca

And with the Dbol and the Gram of Test you might want to swap to Letro for an AI.

I have a ran several cycles of Test thus far. This is my first time around with Deca and Dbol. but i have a sufficient amount of experience of Test and Tren. And yes i will be competing in April. LUCKY i will be taking you up on that B6 and Aromatase inhibitor (AI), thanks.

Back