Back Pain!!!!!!

phatboy

Is there i could take for my back (gear). my lower back muscles get so fucking tight that i cant walk. im seeing a chiropractor tomorrow. i know deca is good for joints, but is there something that will help my back? To make matters worst, monday i took my first shot of QV enth in my thigh. im walkin' around like Hunch-back Bob. please help.

Plain and simple see a doc....don't know about AAS, but maybe he/she can prescribe cortico steroids (not what bodybuilders use)

Actually, Robaxacet is kinda weak. Ask for Flexeril.....much stronger muscle relaxant. If it doesn't break the spasm, then the last resort is taking 20mg doses of Valium.

thanks yall. i saw the doc about a month ago and he prescribed me some flexeril. i didnt fill the perscription because im a dumbass. ima give it a try. i heard that shit puts you on your ass though (sleepy). i dont need valium, i have tons of xanax.

Flexiril will have you sleeping! Sounds like you have a strain in the lumbar fascia area, it happens to me. Trust me on this one. This is what you want to do: first the chiro will crack the lower back and it will feel good, but then 2 hours later it comes back! So you want to work on the muscle there to fix the muscle, not the joints, RIGHT! So try this, first: lay on your stomach, and do half push up, where your hips stay on bed or floor and shoulders are in air, and hold it there for 1 minute. may be painful at first but then gets better, next lay on stomach and raise one arm and the opposite leg in the air, keeping the arm an leg straight hold it there for 30 seconds and repeat 5 times and then switch to opposite side. At firstyou may have some pain but then it gets better, TRUST ME!! AS long as this is not a severe hernitated disc, you'll be fine! And it is muscle, so WORK on the muscle!!

you can also find professional grade muscle stimulators (same that the chriropractor will use) on the net you can buy them I did when I had back probs it took a week or so of muscle stim therapy each day but it did the trick. It is a hell of a lot better than giving that extra cash to the chiropractor. Because it is the same damn thing. I was squatting 450 four sets of 10 after I worked my way up to it but I guess it compressed something or pinched a nerve. Hope this helps.
Here is the web site: http://the-backstore.com/musstim.html and this bitch will yank your kidneys through your skin if you want so how powerful is not an issue here I swear by it. Just regular pain killer and this thing is all you need!!!;) http://the-backstore.com/musstim.html

Last edited:
Back