Back to the forum after a long time. I need help getting dialed in again please.

One more question... Should I wait for my ED issues to go away before I resume the Arimadex? I'm not feeling perfect yet, still loss of erections during sex. It seems my mind is clouded and there is a disconnect happening with being able to enjoy myself. I'm not sure that is an E2 problem or not. I'm hoping it is. Life is very stressful for me right now but I still feel I should be horny as hell and I'm just not.

Last edited:
******* and listen to a doctor.

Being overweight, no time to dedicate and depressed, you have no business taking any of this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
******* and listen to a doctor.

Being overweight, no time to dedicate and depressed, you have no business taking any of this stuff.

You better check yourself Dbarker. Your first post here and you start bashing our established member?
Read the board rules before you post anything else.

I worked with a buddy a while ago that was on TRT. His doctor told him to take his HCG every single day at bedtime for a weekly total of 1000. He said it mimicked how the pituitary would produce naturally. What are your thoughts on that.

If you want to pin more often go for it. Most guys do fine twice a week though. And there is research showing that twice a week has good results. Besides, remember that the hCG is just to keep a trickle of testosterone coming from your testicles so they don't completely atrophy.

One more question... Should I wait for my ED issues to go away before I resume the Arimadex? I'm not feeling perfect yet, still loss of erections during sex. It seems my mind is clouded and there is a disconnect happening with being able to enjoy myself. I'm not sure that is an E2 problem or not. I'm hoping it is. Life is very stressful for me right now but I still feel I should be horny as hell and I'm just not.

I thought the original plan you laid out made sense.

If you want to pin more often go for it. Most guys do fine twice a week though. And there is research showing that twice a week has good results. Besides, remember that the hCG is just to keep a trickle of testosterone coming from your testicles so they don't completely atrophy.

I think the HCG is making my head couldy. I upped it to 500iu twice a week from 250 twice a week right after my vacation over the 4th of July. Things seemed to start getting worse right after that with regards to my focus and libido. I hate to be chasing things with adding and dropping things so I need to be careful. Would it hurt to completely stop the HCG for a while until my testosterone and estrogen are stabil? Is that a dumb idea? Or, what would you do if you were me?

I'm probably overthinking things, I usually do. I just don't understand the cloudy head feeling and inability to concentrate. Seems its worse with the added HCG but who knows. I guess I was just thinking less is more as far as things I'm injecting into my body right now.

Last edited:
Possibly the HCG makes a bigger difference in E2 than I thought. I usually test when I'm not using HCG, and TT is usually around 1000 and E2 around 25. Recently did a private blood test not at trough (3.5 day regimen), and was surprised at TT 1300+ and E2 almost 60.

Little update this morning. Shots are Saturday morning and Tuesday night. Did 120mg test Cyp, .5mg Adex and 250i.u. HCG this morning. Thinking this will be my protocol until my next blood test. When should I get my next test done?

Little update this morning. Shots are Saturday morning and Tuesday night. Did 120mg test Cyp, .5mg Adex and 250i.u. HCG this morning. Thinking this will be my protocol until my next blood test. When should I get my next test done?

With small adjustments I like 6 weeks. My doc agrees. This is of course out the window if making changes from blast to cruise

I can't see how hCG would affect you like that but you can stop the hCG if you like for a while. Atrophy doesn't happen overnight. I do get the sense that you are chasing this and making constant adjustments though -- to the point that you have no idea what is causing what anymore.

Hi guys, little update with bloodwork. Current revised protocol is 120mg test cyp Sunday morning and Wednesday evening with .5mg of anastrozole and a 250iu shot of HCG. I have addressed the high glucose problem I am having. Any adjustments to my meds would be very welcome. Thank you.

Hi guys, little update with bloodwork. Current revised protocol is 120mg test cyp Sunday morning and Wednesday evening with .5mg of anastrozole and a 250iu shot of HCG. I have addressed the high glucose problem I am having. Any adjustments to my meds would be very welcome. Thank you.

When was the blood work drawn relative to your last injection?

Overall it looks pretty good. What has your prolactin come in at historically? That's the only possible red flag.

When was the blood work drawn relative to your last injection?

Overall it looks pretty good. What has your prolactin come in at historically? That's the only possible red flag.

The blood was drawn last Wednesday morning at my trough. I did a shot that night. I'm worried my testosterone is too high at my trough. What do you think?

I will look up the prolactin but I dont think it's ever been high.

Last edited:
The blood was drawn last Wednesday morning at my trough. I did a shot that night. I'm worried my testosterone is too high at my trough. What do you think?

I will look up the prolactin but I dont think it's ever been high.

Personally I like my TT at the higher end of the range.

You know, many guys subscribe to the theory of Testosterone to Estradiol ratio. They would argue that your estradiol is too low.

Personally I like my TT at the higher end of the range.

You know, many guys subscribe to the theory of Testosterone to Estradiol ratio. They would argue that your estradiol is too low.

I am interested in your opinion, not theirs my friend. You always have steered me right. I'm way above the max testosterone though at trough, aren't I though?

Maybe I worded it wrong, I value everyones opinion but you have always guided me well and I appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
I am interested in your opinion, not theirs my friend. You always have steered me right. I'm way above the max testosterone though at trough, aren't I though?

Maybe I worded it wrong, I value everyones opinion but you have always guided me well and I appreciate it very much.

Mega wont steer you wrong my friend good on you mate.

Mega wont steer you wrong my friend good on you mate.

I think there may be something to T:E ratios. I think many of us can get too obsessed with driving estradiol into the ground and are afraid to let it be above the normal range. I think you have to play with it and see for yourself what makes you feel better.

You could lower your dosage if you are worried about it being too much.

I think there may be something to T:E ratios. I think many of us can get too obsessed with driving estradiol into the ground and are afraid to let it be above the normal range. I think you have to play with it and see for yourself what makes you feel better.

You could lower your dosage if you are worried about it being too much.

I feel pretty good right now, libido is through the roof but from the day I joined this forum everyone has said to not cruise at levels above the top end of normal.

My total testosterone was only in the 600 range at 200mg a week and now it's way above on 240mg. I'm sure some of that was my fault from late pinning and not being on point with my injections but I am spot on now.

I'm wondering if my next move should be to go back to 100mg every 3.5 days and drop from .5mg arimadex to .25mg of arimadex and let my estrogen creep up a little. If I drop mt test down and keep taking .5mg of arimadex then I imagine my estrogen will go back down/crash.

I feel like I am at a fine line right now to get perfectly dialed in.

On a side note, my prolactin was a hair high and I would imagine that's from my testosterone being a few hundred points above normal.

Guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your patience with me. I know I ask a lot of questions but I want to learn as much as possible and not hurt my organs in the process of feeling the best I can feel. Thank you.

Back