Back to the forum after a long time. I need help getting dialed in again please.

I feel pretty good right now, libido is through the roof but from the day I joined this forum everyone has said to not cruise at levels above the top end of normal.

My total testosterone was only in the 600 range at 200mg a week and now it's way above on 240mg. I'm sure some of that was my fault from late pinning and not being on point with my injections but I am spot on now.

I'm wondering if my next move should be to go back to 100mg every 3.5 days and drop from .5mg arimadex to .25mg of arimadex and let my estrogen creep up a little. If I drop mt test down and keep taking .5mg of arimadex then I imagine my estrogen will go back down/crash.

I feel like I am at a fine line right now to get perfectly dialed in.

On a side note, my prolactin was a hair high and I would imagine that's from my testosterone being a few hundred points above normal.

Guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your patience with me. I know I ask a lot of questions but I want to learn as much as possible and not hurt my organs in the process of feeling the best I can feel. Thank you.

You have been making so many changes lately. You just said you feel pretty good right now. Why not leave things alone for awhile? Give your body a chance to get used to things and see how it goes.

High estradiol is usually what drives up prolactin. It isn't your test level

What is your current test level? You say 300 over normal....what is that value?
Sorry if you e already answered this. Lots of info in previous posts but I didnt see it

So a little update. I went to see my doctor a couple days ago and showed him my numbers. He asked how I was feeling at that number and i said great but that level is achieved at 240mg a week and he only gives me 200mg a week. So he bumped my script to 240mg, lol. Said everything looks and to keep getting bloodwork done regularly on my own in addition to his if I want it done more often. So i guess all is well. Donating blood October 1st.

Thanks again.

So a little update. I went to see my doctor a couple days ago and showed him my numbers. He asked how I was feeling at that number and i said great but that level is achieved at 240mg a week and he only gives me 200mg a week. So he bumped my script to 240mg, lol. Said everything looks and to keep getting bloodwork done regularly on my own in addition to his if I want it done more often. So i guess all is well. Donating blood October 1st.

Thanks again.

Yeah that's about where my levels come in every 6 months. Stay on top of the donations and take the amount of adex that works for you. Good luck bro......sounds like you're headed in the right direction

Back