Back with a new set of questions!

NfamouS

Hey guys, just want to thank everyone for the previous feedback on all my posts you guys are great.

So i have a few more questions for you

first an update on how the building process is going here

View attachment 565462View attachment 565461

Left is week three right is week eight

So here's my questions,

I went from 225 to 238 back down to 230.

I believe i lost a lot of waterweight from getting on the arimidex is this amount of fluctuation normal?

I have a terrible case of tennis elbow, any tips? it's really making my workouts less fun and has me lifting less weight

my nuts are almost gone, like seriously. is there anything i can do to keep my testicles normally sized on cycle?

Right now i am on Sust alone, and i'm doing alright. What would you recommend next? should i add something in or go a different route ?

just looking for opinions, and i know everyone has one. :) thanks in advance guys.

Using HCG on cycle should help with the shrinkage. It acts like a substitute for the lutenizing hormone which stimulates the production of testosterone in the gonads, keeping them from atrophying.

On the tennis elbow, if you are not willing to rest you have to be really selective on which exercises you choose and play with hand posi_tions
For a long time I could not do pull-ups, but found that if I oriented my hands with the palms facing each other they were much more bearable.

Last edited:
Elbow pain, shoulder pain, and knee pain usually mean one thing: Your form needs work. (or you're doing exercises that are not intended to be done with heavy weight)

I'd look at your bench form and any triceps exercises you do. Have a friend help determine where you're making a mistake, and that should help.

That, or you simply didn't have enough training under your belt before hopping on AAS, and your connective tissues simply aren't strong enough yet.

My .02c :)

Okay so I am waiting on my HCG,

Took valium for a week to help with forearm muscles being overworked and tennis elbow is eliminated.

How long do you guys normally go off cycle for?

also any suggestions for next cycle?

Okay so I am waiting on my HCG,

Took valium for a week to help with forearm muscles being overworked and tennis elbow is eliminated.

How long do you guys normally go off cycle for?

also any suggestions for next cycle?

Valium eh??? Is that the new thing for joints

You can also setup your phone to record and angle it towards you to record yourself. I did that recently with my incline leg press and discovered I was locking my knees between reps! What a dangerous thing to do and I had no idea I was doing it.

Back